• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leonidas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Plano
    I love the 14 round capacity. It would take some time to get use to it's looks though. No more than $400 for me.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I like it...Kinda looks like the South African Neostead

neostead.jpg

neostead2.jpg

kirsten_ksg_4271.jpg

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Love it. The price is actually right. If you've ever priced a decent tactical shotgun, $800 isn't too far off.

Love the compactness and that you can change which tube it feeds from by flipping a switch.

I'd rather get a 20" or even 22" barrel model, though. I'll sacrifice some of that length for tighter groups. Plus the added capacity (woo hoo!).

This would make a wicked HD piece. :D

SiVisPacem

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Austin ASAP
    I'll be running a pre-production gun through it's paces on Monday. (It's nice to have friends in low places.) I'm really looking forward to seeing what it's got. If it's half as nice as I think it's going to be, I will be getting one for myself as soon as they are readily available.

blueR32

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    SA TX
    I'll be running a pre-production gun through it's paces on Monday. (It's nice to have friends in low places.) I'm really looking forward to seeing what it's got. If it's half as nice as I think it's going to be, I will be getting one for myself as soon as they are readily available.

How was the test run?

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    That thing sounds awesome, and being able to select between ammo types is a huge bonus on a shotgun. If it's reliable, it has a lot to offer. It will require a good deal of "retraining" to get used to it though.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    Ft. Hood/San Antonio
    I want one but i cant see payin more then 600 for it. and it does look like its going to take alot of getting used 2. thats ok though, just means i will have to do lots of shooting

look, i found a vid of it

BattleHall

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Austin
    I think actual price will depend heavily on how fast they can ramp up production capacity. The PF9 has an MSRP of $333.00, but you can usually find them for a little over $200. On the other hand, it's hard to find the RFB for any less than its $1880 MSRP.

Def. want to try one of these out, though.

mkillebrew

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Austin
    It's still a kel-tec. an awful plastic creation that resembles the afterbirth lying on the ground after a Five-seveN and Glock mated in a horrid perversion of the natural order. On top of that, it's ugly and that texture looks like it was applied with a waffle iron. Not only that, but they want money for it.

That said, I want one. It's creative, practical, and shorter than anything else while not requiring a tax stamp. $800 is a bit much, but like Taurus, Kel-Tec's MSRP is always pretty proud while it's firmly grounded in reality at gun stores.

leonidas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Plano
    I want one but i cant see payin more then 600 for it. and it does look like its going to take alot of getting used 2. thats ok though, just means i will have to do lots of shooting

YouTube - Kel-Tec Shotgun (KSG) look, i found a vid of it

I like the pump grip (not sure if that is what you call it) even better! Although the first guy in the video give you the impression that the pump action isn't very smooth. By the second guy, they seem to be cycling with less effort.

As much as I'm not too sold on any kel-tec (only because I've never shot one), I'll give them an A+ rating for creativity and innovation. If they slapped the Sig or H&K name on the design, there wouldn't be any questions I think.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I have called KelTec about 6 times over the past week about this thing.
    Nobody ever answers. WTF?

They just got back from work last week after two weeks of complete shutdown. They are also going to the Shot Show with this as a product announcement. If you want to know more about it go to the SHOT SHOW. If you can't go there ease up on the phone calls.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Looks interesting. Being a Keltec, I will naturally remain suspicious of whether this thing actually works and holds up.

Top Bottom