• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    That's true enough in a lot of forums, for sure.
    I've found that the guys here have a bit more starch.

For example, in the post above, leVieux implies that TXAZ isn't a REAL American, or capable of understanding others sentiments. Now... I seriously doubt any challenge to duel will be forthcoming, which is unfortunate, as it would be interesting to watch... unless, of course, it offends one's tender feelings.:roflfunny:

Oh, I can flame war with the best. Is that what you want???

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Listen, LeVieux is a shit stirrer at best. A plant who intends to incite at worst. Look at the stuff he posts, in all his comments not just this subject, trying to wind folks up. He will be the kind to pull strings and watch people do stuff he hasn't the balls to do. The Ray Epps Jr of the region, IMHO.

Don't fall for it or get involved in it. Let him rant. No one disagrees with the basic premise of his positions, we all hold them, but you can't discuss stuff with folks like him. A good debate is fun. Riding the tidy bowl mans boat as it circles the drain isn't.

When the tin foil is too tight real facts can't get in. The left wants to destroy freedom, We all agree, but not everything is an attack on freedom or an attempt to program you or hid info from you. Critical thinking must reign and this constant boycott cancle culture outrage addiction will destroy us all. It has only one ending and that is cannibalism.

If you don't like a company policy don't give them money. Or hell, don't follow the stupid rules that offend.

Sometimes a cable company not repackaging a channel or group of channels is just that. There is no nefarious purpose. It's happened for decades. When it does most folks goto another provider. Today you can use ATT internet to stream the channels you feel that they are hiding from you and say take that fascist and you win. They lose.

I posted earlier about the new world order chicken Littles in the 60s and 70s. The point was lost on some. The globalist and great reset tards are just another version of power hungry greedy soul stealers who want to use marxist tactics to enact their vision. When they are gone new ones will take their place.

As for ATT? Seriously?

Next tragedy up?

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    <>

So, when called on a specific accusation, that is your response ?

You seem to be dedicated to believe the lies of our enemies.

Sir, I have 5 years post-Doctorate formal education and taught in four Universities, 3 in Texas; after a successful career.

My words are chosen with care.

I am through with you, as you cannot maintain an argument on-point.

Now, to our readers here:

We live in a time of great uncertainty, fueled by the milieu of clever lies surrounding us. Our enemies are increasingly of the “domestic” kind, and are dedicated to false gods, but are not stupid. Indeed, they are quite clever and persistent.

So, those of us who have decided to FIGHT BACK in attempt to save our Culture, our Republic, & our Grandchildren’s futures, WILL ATTACK all apparent enemies. We cannot afford the luxuries of waiting for “proof” from those who deceive us, nor can we unilaterally avoid all “collateral damages”.

This is a WAR, albeit of a new and strange kind, employing all sorts of modern techno-tricks and deceptions.

Our present aim is to UNITE and go on the offense, lest we too perish under the multifacted onslaughts of the democrat/communist/globalist/media Cabal.

In WWII parlance, “If it quacks and walks like a duck. . . . . . “, KILL it !

Recall that they control most of our communications, large cities, and children’s mis-“educations”. Time is not on our side.

May our GOD save us all, including “TXAZ”. “None is so blind as he who won’t see!”

leVieux

So your calling for another revolution
    <>

So, when called on a specific accusation, that is your response ?

You seem to be dedicated to believe the lies of our enemies.

Sir, I have 5 years post-Doctorate formal education and taught in four Universities, 3 in Texas; after a successful career.

My words are chosen with care.

I am through with you, as you cannot maintain an argument on-point.

Now, to our readers here:

We live in a time of great uncertainty, fueled by the milieu of clever lies surrounding us. Our enemies are increasingly of the “domestic” kind, and are dedicated to false gods, but are not stupid. Indeed, they are quite clever and persistent.

So, those of us who have decided to FIGHT BACK in attempt to save our Culture, our Republic, & our Grandchildren’s futures, WILL ATTACK all apparent enemies. We cannot afford the luxuries of waiting for “proof” from those who deceive us, nor can we unilaterally avoid all “collateral damages”.

This is a WAR, albeit of a new and strange kind, employing all sorts of modern techno-tricks and deceptions.

Our present aim is to UNITE and go on the offense, lest we too perish under the multifacted onslaughts of the democrat/communist/globalist/media Cabal.

In WWII parlance, “If it quacks and walks like a duck. . . . . . “, KILL it !

Recall that they control most of our communications, large cities, and children’s mis-“educations”. Time is not on our side.

May our GOD save us all, including “TXAZ”. “None is so blind as he who won’t see!”

leVieux

Just a few questions.

So your calling for another Revolutionary War or will this be WW111?

Are you going to lead and/or fight in this war?

Who will decide on the chain of command?

What city/state will you attack first?

Where will everyone assemble?

Will everyone need a stamp for full auto weapons?

Are you going to make your fighters wear a mask?

Will silencers be allowed?

Do you have any idea what it will take to over throw and take charge of the government?

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I kinda wrote off LeVieux a while back as one of those bored old dudes that thinks he's the most interesting, if not the most important guy in the room. Figured he found his way here because nobody in his circle could stand it any more.

I'm sure there's a lot that could be learned from someone like him, on the surface he at least seems like he's done a bit and seen a bit. His delivery, well it's a bit much.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Tender feelings???
    Ah... took me a minute for the penny to drop.

You took my post personally. My intention was to poke at the people who get offended triggered by the slightest thing, and feel a need to force everyone and everything into a nicey-nice cotton-candy unicorn delusion, lol. Sorry for my not being more clear.

We good?

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    A good debate is fun. Riding the tidy bowl mans boat as it circles the drain isn't.

I agree with you there. And about the cannabalism as well.

Vicariously experiencing the verbal gladiators, tit for tat, penis measuring contests, and pissing matches reminds me of middle school. People pick sides and play verbal red rover.
    I find it teejus. I'd prefer a discussion on a more mature, emotionally developed level.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Ah... took me a minute for the penny to drop.

You took my post personally. My intention was to poke at the people who get offended triggered by the slightest thing, and feel a need to force everyone and everything into a nicey-nice cotton-candy unicorn delusion, lol. Sorry for my not being more clear.

We good?

For sure!!

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    So your calling for another revolution

Just a few questions.

So your calling for another Revolutionary War or will this be WW111?

Are you going to lead and/or fight in this war?

Who will decide on the chain of command?

What city/state will you attack first?

Where will everyone assemble?

Will everyone need a stamp for full auto weapons?

Are you going to make your fighters wear a mask?

Will silencers be allowed?

Do you have any idea what it will take to over throw and take charge of the government?
    <>

I have not ever advocated violent revolution, only that WE the People remain prepared, as our Founders intended.

I do advocate immediate action against any business which takes our money while aiding those who seek to subvert our U S Constitution. The first most-obvious way is to deprive them of our own personal business.

In my 80th year, I see my possible role as “eyes & ears” or maybe a modern Tom Paine. This was decided after learning just how BRAINWASHED some of my highly educated Grandchildren really are.

Everyone: These are “forums”, which are areas for debate. I ask that we all stop building “straw men” and trying to “put words into other’s mouths”.

leVieux

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Yes, exactly.

As intended.

B69BE352-A45F-44F8-92D4-5DD1833F447E.jpeg

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

No one is forced to read, nor to agree,

Our media masters still allow some frank discussion in places like this.

Unlike f-b, Twitter, even T-S. . . . . . . .

leVieux

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    <>

In my 80th year, I see my possible role as “eyes & ears” or maybe a modern Tom Paine. This was decided after learning just how BRAINWASHED some of my highly educated Grandchildren really are.

leVieux

That is a worthy thing, and God knows we can use all the help we can get.

That said, why are you here? In TGT, I mean. Already - from what I have seen - everyone is pretty much in agreement with your underlying mindset... all you are doing here is preaching to the choir, and not even preaching - you're tone SCREAMS - and if you believe that screaming is effective to instigate or prompt someone to action? I suggest you might be mistaken on that. Especially in this strong-footed Texan crowd.

Are you active elsewhere in this regard? In other formats or forums who really do need to hear your words? It seems you have found safe haven here among we like-minded, where you can SCREAM your Calls to Arms! (figuratively, of course) where the only pushback you might encounter would be towards your bloviations, rather than the substance of what you suggest.

Be Brave! Venture out into the wild among those who truly need to hear your words. Begin your writings, Mr Paine! Grab your pen! Your TGT practice range will always be here.. yet it may be that here you are wasting what precious time you have left to set the world on a better path.

Best of luck and warmest regards ~
    Peace out.

Last edited:

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Can't stand Soros but I think you have been deceived by the fake news.
    Well, he is right about Soros. You can look up the video where he says in his own words how much fun he had being a collaborator. I suppose it's possible it is fake news if Soros said that as a deliberate red herring just to make his detractors sound crazy, but I think trying to ascertain intent is pointless. The guy did say it.

Now onto boycotting ATT because they canceled a cable channel is pretty silly considering ATT has been happily selling out the American people to the government for decades. The only reason why the NSA (and others) can do their bulk collection is because ATT lets them collocate their data collection equipment in COs. No outrage about that, tho...

Coincidentally each unit doesn't know what the others do but they also know they can't help either. So they'll happily transfer you to someone who will happily transfer you to someone who will happily transfer you to someone who will happily transfer you to someone who will happily transfer you.
    Tell them you want to cancel your service and you'll find someone to help. The customer retention people actually have the ability to do something.

We ALL must be more active in the battle against Tyranny ! Our enemies already have great advantage.
    Since you mention tyranny, has your son quit the ATF yet?

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Well, he is right about Soros. You can look up the video where he says in his own words how much fun he had being a collaborator. I suppose it's possible it is fake news if Soros said that as a deliberate red herring just to make his detractors sound crazy, but I think trying to ascertain intent is pointless. The guy did say it.

Now onto boycotting ATT because they canceled a cable channel is pretty silly considering ATT has been happily selling out the American people to the government for decades. The only reason why the NSA (and others) can do their bulk collection is because ATT lets them collocate their data collection equipment in COs. No outrage about that, tho...

Tell them you want to cancel your service and you'll find someone to help. The customer retention people actually have the ability to do something.

Since you mention tyranny, has your son quit the ATF yet?
    <>

Are you familiar with the concept of “the last straw” ?

Son is regional ATF Liaison Officer, and has not been involved in any of the chicanery originating from its POLITICAL APPOINTEES, just as with the FBI. He says he hasn’t even seen any. His duties are mainly with evaluation & testing of criminal weapons, serving warrants, and preparation of evidence for trial.

When we find something better than DirecTV Streaming, we’ll join & support it.

Have you seen the WWII photos of Schwab’s Family with Hitler ?

leVieux

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom