• ...and so much more!
  • popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    <>

I have not ever advocated violent revolution, only that WE the People remain prepared, as our Founders intended.

I do advocate immediate action against any business which takes our money while aiding those who seek to subvert our U S Constitution. The first most-obvious way is to deprive them of our own personal business.

In my 80th year, I see my possible role as “eyes & ears” or maybe a modern Tom Paine. This was decided after learning just how BRAINWASHED some of my highly educated Grandchildren really are.

Everyone: These are “forums”, which are areas for debate. I ask that we all stop building “straw men” and trying to “put words into other’s mouths”.

leVieux

Your words from your original post....

AT&T threatens our domestic tranquility & stability.
    Everyone needs to understand that we are under serious MULTI-PRONGED ATTACK BY OUR ENEMIES,"FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC".
    We MUST unite to FIGHT back effectively
    Please understand that this ENEMY has poisoned our children, plans to KILL us, and enslave those same children.
    We are in a WAR of the newest kind, and must use whatever WEAPONS we still have to FIGHT.

I understand everyone has a different take/opinion of your words, and I respect that. My take/opinion is that if you were ONLY talking about AT&T, you would/should have used different wording to ask and not tell people to boycott AT&T. Did take what you wrote out of context? Nope. I read between the lines.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time. Some of us can and know how to read between the lines.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Your words from your original post....

AT&T threatens our domestic tranquility & stability.
    Everyone needs to understand that we are under serious MULTI-PRONGED ATTACK BY OUR ENEMIES,"FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC".
    We MUST unite to FIGHT back effectively
    Please understand that this ENEMY has poisoned our children, plans to KILL us, and enslave those same children.
    We are in a WAR of the newest kind, and must use whatever WEAPONS we still have to FIGHT.

I understand everyone has a different take/opinion of your words, and I respect that. My take/opinion is that if you were ONLY talking about AT&T, you would/should have used different wording to ask and not tell people to boycott AT&T. Did take what you wrote out of context? Nope. I read between the lines.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time. Some of us can and know how to read between the lines.
    <>

Well, your “read(ing) between the lines” is my FABRICATION.

There are many ways to ”fight back” and there are many “weapons”.

In this instance, the suggested “weapon” is clearly a boycott.

You are free to disagree, but not to try to “put words in(to) my mouth’’ !

leVieux

TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf
    <>

leVieux
    Yo Joseph, you put the words in your own mouth, PopsGarland just quoted you. Would you care to revise and extend? Or would a backhoe help you dig your hole Faster?

Eagerly awaiting your response.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    DirecTV and Dish to be merging. Most services want you to stream programs which I won't do?
    <>

Our present attempt is purchase of OAN-News via internet; and use the ‘’fire-stick’’ from Verizon. I intend to place an antenna up in our attic for local stations.

OAN News is best for accuracy & lack of leftist bias excepting for their ‘’Pierson Sharp’’, a true extreme right-wing’er who exaggerates terribly.

BTW, NewsMAX has Bob Sellers as their morning news anchor; he is a lib-tard.

We’ll see. . . . .

leVieux

CharlieWH2O

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 14, 2015
    Galveston County
    <>

As TV access via cable or satellite is not considered a ‘’public service’’, it is not regulated, so we in rural areas get screwed.

We were tokd that we coud pay $9000 to run our own 300’ TV cable, but we wouldn’t own it, and there was no guarantee that it would work.

The next-door property, some 150’ from my home, has cable TV access, but not us.

No wonder why they attack Elon’s ’’StarLink’’, as it would instantly put them all out of business. We have been on their waiting list.

leVieux
    What kind of nursing home are you in?

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    <>

Our present attempt is purchase of OAN-News via internet; and use the ‘’fire-stick’’ from Verizon. I intend to place an antenna up in our attic for local stations.

OAN News is best for accuracy & lack of leftist bias excepting for their ‘’Pierson Sharp’’, a true extreme right-wing’er who exaggerates terribly.

We’ll see. . . . .

leVieux
    You're an ignorant fool if you think Newsmax and OAN don't have bias, no differentthan Cnn and msdnc. Two sides to the disinformation coin. Just like Fox.

Critical thinking non brainwashed folks don't trust any of them.

Used to, you could watch the news and not have a clue as to the bias of those presenting the info, except fir the local rags who made sport of building up and tearing down.

If you consume only one source you are seriously lacking in those highly educated bona-fides your ego can't let you stop spouting about.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    <>

You are welcome to YOUR own opinion.

<>

A little about myself.

I barely got out of high school. Spent some time in the Army from September 1967 to June 1969. A week after I got my DD 214,I went to work as a carpenters helper and continued to work in construction as a sub contractor, general contractor building single and multi-family housing until 911 and building all but stopped. I then became a superintendent for several commercial builders until 4 ago years when I retired. Now I will get a call from a company needing a superintendent to complete a project from them. I've done 3 so far. They usually last 4-6 months each.

So, my career did not require me to go to collage or get any other formal knowledge other than construction.

Now, with my sparse knowledge of a lot of big, fancy words our members use. I DO know what KILL means and you did say "PLANS TO KILL US".

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    A little about myself.

I barely got out of high school. Spent some time in the Army from September 1967 to June 1969. A week after I got my DD 214,I went to work as a carpenters helper and continued to work in construction as a sub contractor, general contractor building single and multi-family housing until 911 and building all but stopped. I then became a superintendent for several commercial builders until 4 ago years when I retired. Now I will get a call from a company needing a superintendent to complete a project from them. I've done 3 so far. They usually last 4-6 months each.

So, my career did not require me to go to collage or get any other formal knowledge other than construction.

Now, with my sparse knowledge of a lot of big, fancy words our members use. I DO know what KILL means and you did say "PLANS TO KILL US".
    <>

I was referrIng to the long-PUBLISHED plans of the WEF to “depopulate” Earth by 2030. Other publications of theirs suggest that they plan to have some 6BN presently alive Humans dead.

Many of us beieve that the COVID saga was an opening gambit.

Why don’t you do a search & find of those publicly distributed goals ?

They want a total population of Earth of about 500,000,000 peons to act as serfs & slaves to the 50,000 “Elte” Earth Rulers !

We & our descendants are to function as cattle to them, IF we survive the “depopulation” process.

I know this sounds bizarre, and it is.

May GOD Help us all !

leVieux

Last edited:

TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf
    <>

leVieux
    LaJoseph, recommend your Dr increases you dosages of haloperidol to 3x 5mg daily. We’ll all feel much better.
    Have a nice and please reply soon!

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    <>

I was referrIng to the long-PUBLISHED plans of the WEF to “depopulate” Earth by 2030. Other publications of theirs suggest that they plan to have some 6BN presently alive Humans dead.

Many of us beieve that the COVID saga was an opening gambit.

Why don’t you do a search & find of those publicly distributed goals ?

They want a total population of Earth of about 500,000,000 peons to act ss serfs & slaves to the 50,000 Elte Earth Rulers !

We & our descendants are to function as cattle to them, IF we survive the “depopulation” process.

I know this sounds bizarre, and it is.

May GOD Help us all !

leVieux
    Do you have any phucking clue how hard it will be to kill a few billion people in 7 years? You couldn't do it with a dozen pandemics like the early 20th century flu and covid.

They are doing it wrong. There will be no doubt if people start dying at that rate.

I'm sure they have a utopia they want to bring to pass. They are failing to succeed at this point.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    <>

We’ll see. . . . .

leVieux
    I use over the air antenna for local channels. Dish for the channels my wife likes. She isn't up to streaming and likes the convience of the Dish remote.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    <>

I have not ever advocated violent revolution, only that WE the People remain prepared, as our Founders intended.

leVieux
    <>

If this video is legit, time for direct citizen action.

Can’t wait for our deceitful government to act properly !

Just one example.
    Direct citizen action!
    How Ray Epps-ish of you.

Your handlers have taught you to ratchet down the direct entrapment talk to a more general conspiracy nudging lately.

Oh, no one with any personal integrity works for or with the ATF. Remember that.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I use over the air antenna for local channels. Dish for the channels my wife likes. She isn't up to streaming and likes the convience of the Dish remote.

We are rural, b/t cities of 159K & 500K, some 60 miles apart. Plan to try an in-home antenna for locals.

Being retired, our income is about 1/3 of what it was. According to Wife who pays bills, our phone, internet, FAX, cells, DirecTV, & the one subscription were running over $7,500/year.

Friends & Family in Dallas, N.O., & Houston all tell of much lower total expenses.

My Daughter in Dallas once had a new home in Plano, which had a very large built-in “attic antenna”, that gave them 40+ free stations, IIRC.

Back in the mid-1970’s @ Corpus Christi, I went over a year w/o TV, & it was great.

We’re still exploring options. Next will be replacing AT&T cell service.

leVieux

Top Bottom