• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike_from_Texas

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    North Texas
    Apparently we have the fucktards at NFATCA or something like that to thank for 41F and their now at it again prompting the ATF to do another rule making, this time regarding suppressor engraving.

"An honest government has no fear of an armed population".

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Apparently we have the fucktards at NFATCA or something like that to thank for 41F and their now at it again prompting the ATF to do another rule making, this time regarding suppressor engraving.
    Found something about that here: https://blog.princelaw.com/2016/05/...king-again-now-regarding-silencer-engravings/

If you're wondering why the NFATCA would do something like this, the article provides clues. It's always good to remember is that not everyone who is a member of the U.S. "gun culture" considers their self-interest to be in step with every other member. Take, for example, a particularly galling comment to that story that says, in part:

...a dealer (like myself) is conflicted about loosening regulations. If, for example, they removed silencers from the NFA, I’d lose a ton of exclusive business I have. ... When SilencerShop asks me to donate $1 to the ASA whose goal it is to drop silencers from the NFA, it’s almost like paying to defeat my market advantage. Self-defeating!

More info here: https://blog.princelaw.com/2016/06/...nto-rulemaking-regarding-silencer-engravings/

Comments for/against new regulations may be made here: https://www.regulations.gov/comment?D=ATF-2016-0001-0001

Comments are due on or before August 2!

DallasJoe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2016
    Maybe I missed this one in the thread, but I cant seem to find it. When does the 2 year calendar start on when we do not have to provide prints and photos with no change in responsible party? Also is there some sort of check box on the new forms which allow you to certify this fact?

michael e

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Houston
    I have 15 or 16 pending, so I figure this gives me stuff coming in threw the next year. By then I am sure something new I NEED will be out. So 41F wont be then end of my buying. I will be adjusting my trust, no one but me has ever had any of the items anyway, so I will change so I don't have to drag my dad to get printed, or tell my wife exactly how many I buy .

Top Bottom