APOD Firearms

Atf rule banning private sales requires FFL rumored for fall.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • racknsac

"War Is A Racket" Major General Smedley Butler
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2024
    Waxahachie
    LOL he was talking about we got mice yeah I believe you're right I do wonder about some of the clowns that get on these forms I do believe we got some federal Stooges No Doubt loser Varian
    You don't think that the Fred's Barbeque Inc. would go cointel-pro on such an august panel of individuals.
    Lynx Defense

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Little Jonny was in class one day and the teacher was asking everyone what their parents do.

One said her dad was a firefighter, another said his mom was a nurse.

When the teach asked Johnny what his dad does Johnny said "Well my dad is a stripper in a gay bar, and if the guy looks good and the money is right he'll have sex with him out back in the alley."

The teacher asked everyone to take their seats and sit quietly, then asked Johnny to step into the hall. She asked Johnny if his dad was really a stripper in a gay bar and Johnny said "Absolutely not. He's a federal agent but I was too embarrassed to say that."

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    No, they have that covered too.

Beginning with the last paragraph on Page 26 and reading into the first paragraph of page 27, the reader sees clearly that the ATF is defining the terms: “Defining these terms to include any method of payment for a firearm would clarify that persons cannot avoid the licensing requirement by, for instance, bartering or providing or receiving services in exchange for firearms with the predominant intent to earn pecuniary gain even where no money is exchanged.”

So....we can't trade pigs for guns anymore?....

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    I'm not sure which is worse, draconian federal regulations - they are literally requiring an FFL while simultaneously restricting FFL availability - or 'bipartisan' laws passed by RINO traitors.
    I propose a new BOS. A better BOS.

I want 12 factor identification, ideally 3 different types of DNA samples, and complete medical and dental records.

I would also like at least 5 years of tax records, but that may be a step too far
    Don't give them any ideas!

Eli

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    I propose a new BOS. A better BOS.

I want 12 factor identification, ideally 3 different types of DNA samples, and complete medical and dental records.

I would also like at least 5 years of tax records, but that may be a step too far

One of the DNA samples will probably need to be an index finger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howie68

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2023
    Richmond, Texas
    The numbers just dont support the assertion that "he" cost us anyone. The GOP's swamp didnt support several Trump endorsed candidates with words or money. Cocaine Mitch even openly said he didnt think they would do well, which is a self-fulfilling prophecy just as if a World Series team's coach said he didnt think they had a chance to win the title. The swamp cost us the seats, not Trump

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    Yep! Exactly

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    That is the proper use of a bill of sale.

giphy.gif

Bill of Sale to the rescue!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom