• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AaronP220

Mr. Sarcasm
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    NW Houston Tx
    It would seem I'm missing 5 Wilson 47D magazines and one Sig 1911 magazine.

Please check your gear and see if maybe you've got a couple extra magazines that you didn't show up with. I went to unpack all my stuff today all my 1911 magazines were gone.

So, please PLEASE let me know if you've got any extra ones that you know you didn't show up with.

PM me or call me 832-eight six six 93 six nine if you end up coming up with something.
    DK Firearms

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Bump this up... Let get these found. Aaron is a super nice guy and very giving with his time, resources, and gear. I sure would love to hear someone say they found these.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Helluva jesture orbitup one of the reasons I like hanging around TGT site/people

Hope they're found and returned Aaron. I haven't unloaded a thing yet but will check all nooks n crannys when I do.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I didn't pull out my pistol gear, was having too much fun at the 100yd range...but will go through my bags to see if someone put them in there thinking it was yours.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    You might also want to call the range and see if they found them laying around anywhere.
    Elbe and I were the last to leave. All our gear was on the pistol range and there were no mags lying around. Just one box each of .22 & 9mm ammo.

AaronP220

Mr. Sarcasm
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    NW Houston Tx
    I've double checked all my stuff. I was pretty sure I put them in my Sig bag like I always do. The heat was getting to me yesterday and I'm pretty tired today so I'll check again tomorrow.

I did call the range earlier and they said nothing was found or turned in. Either way I'll double check all my stuff and everywhere else tomorrow. Maybe I moved them in my tired zombie mode last night and just don't remember.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Let's give this a bump for all the persons who didn;t get to see it yesterday. Please check your gear bags and make sure you didn't make it home with a few extra 1911 mags.

Top Bottom