• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I actually went thru all my AR mags last night and etched my initials in all my PMAGS in 4 places. I have a friend in Dallas that does laser etching and he said for $15 a magazine he'd etch whatever I wanted in my 1911 mags. So, when I restock some mags they're going off to get etched.
    Its a shame that this is the situation you have to be in now though...having to worry about your mags getting stolen. I was really hoping to hear someone come forward having mistakenly taken them in the chaos of packing up but its looking more and more like someone intentionally took them. At the very least I'm still hoping that it wasn't a TGT member that nabbed them. If there is anyone who went to Hicksville and hasn't checked your bags yet, please do so...

AaronP220

Mr. Sarcasm
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    NW Houston Tx
    It is what It is. Hopefully we're all just more aware of who's there and doing what now. I know when my gear is not in use it will be locked in my truck from now on.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    But seriously. We don't need a pool or anything going. I wanted to just check and see if anyone maybe grabbed them. I'm not looking for charaty or anything for these things. That's not how this should work.

My offer stands... Brothers helping brothers... Nothing should tarnish the memory of this weekend.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I searched all my bags but didn't find anything. They would stand out since I don't have a 1911.

I really don't think it would have been a TGT member. There were so many of us there it took alittle bit to even notice there were others on the range, until that point I had been pretty relaxed about leaving my stuff out.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Yeah, I think I left my 50 sitting on the rifle range for over an hour until I noticed some people I didn't know at the benches.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Did ya'll go back to Scott's Dad's house after the shoot?
    Maybe they got mixed up with something & dropped off (if you did).....dunno

Top Bottom