ATV?? Anyone do it??

oldguy

Well-Known
Mar 6, 2008
Somewhat like hunting/shooting difficult in our state to find a place to use ATV's unless you own a large ranch..

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
Feb 29, 2008
DFW area.....Wylie.

whit128

Feb 14, 2009
Central Texas, Williamson County
Love it, I ride as well as my wife and three daughters. Have several thousand acres of private property in Kimble county and since we live in Thrall we make it to Cherokee Cycle Park occasionally.

660 Grizzly- mine
KFX 700- wife
Suzuki Ozark 250- 17 yoa daughter
Polaris Sawtooth- 14 yoa daughter
Polaris Sportsman 90- 8 yoa daughter

kerryp

Apr 12, 2009
Bastrop
Not near as much as I like. I have a Polaris 700

We just had our yearly trip to Mena Arkansas in May. If you have never been to Wolf Pen Gap up there, I encourage you to go, its nice place and a lot of fun.

There are a couple places to go here in Texas if you are not into mud. The problem, is its too dang hot....here is one place that is fun, plus they have a shooting range, camping, Jeeping, etc... pretty cool.

[url]http://www.hiddenfallsadventurepark.com/[/URL]

I would encorage you to look into Texas Motorized Trails Coalition too, they have two places, one is the Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area which has some good trails, and the other is Escondido which is a new place that they are trying to get opened and are looking for volunteers for cutting the new trails in..here is a link to TMTC

[url]http://www.texasmotorizedtrails.com/[/URL]

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
Feb 29, 2008
DFW area.....Wylie.
I went out to Brushy Creek yesterday to break in a new quad. It was okay, but I'm looking forward to a longer ride. We usually get a group together & make a weekend of it. We ride a lot at night, which is a ton of fun.

There was a group going out today to ride the Sulfur River, but we had told our daughter that we would take her to the zoo today. We'll heading out to see the animals soon.

thorkyl

Oct 13, 2008
Brazoria County
I try to ride every day.

Got to ride the fences and shoot a few rounds every day ya know
I like to ride the 25,000 acres at the end of the street.
Owners don't mind as long as we don't tear the trails up

2000 Honda Foreman 400cc
Odometer stopped working at 16,450 miles 3 years ago
Rolled at least 3 times
had the right front wheel torn off by a hog I made mad by shooting it with a 308
head on collision with another 4-wheeler
broadsided a cow - that one hurt

Top Bottom