• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Anyone going? Think me and my dad may go pick up a few mosins. Don't know a lot about these particular rifles figured one of y'all may be headed that way that knows some more then I do about them.
    DK Firearms

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    im going I finally got the cash to get me an XDm 3.8 compact in 9mm.... I just hope the prices are good lol.... and if I sell the guns im trying to sell right now, I may by an AK if I like the price too :)

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    btw on mosins? I bought one online for my brother for about $110, so first advice is to not by one unless they are close to that price point... nothing over $200 and even $150 is pushing it. when you pick them up, it will probably be coated in Cosmo line(stuff to preserve it while stockpiled) so be ready to fully disassemble it and clean all of it out. Google and YouTube is your friend on that one. none the less, they are amazing rifles for the price! you can probably buy 4-5 of them for the price of a brand new, good pistol. if you think about it, you can arm your whole family with these instead of one of you with these if shit if shits gone south in the world instead of one of ya'll with a little pistol. And 7.62x54r is cheap and can be found in bulk, not to mention its almost comparable to .30-06 more or less. another great point: chances are there wont be matching numbers, original part, etc. making this rifle not really a collectable... but it makes up in utility and there are quite a bit of aftermarket stuff here and there for it. hope you find some! I may get some in the future if finances are forgiving

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Yeah I refuse to buy one for more than $110. If the prices go/went up any more I just won't own one lol.

Jackass why would I give you a ride? The shows between you and me. I'd have to pass it up to get you.

Rubikees

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Houston
    I'll be heading out next Saturday, I am still looking for that 9mm Shield. I just got back from the show over at GRB and picked up rail covers with laser art work. One was with the Texas seal and the other was the 'come and take it'.

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    Shoot I must have walked right by it, for $65 it might just make an awesome decorative piece, if it shoots then that's just a plus.
    sup dude! probably could've used it as a project gun.... well, only if the barrel and stuff was ok lol! if it was just the stock or whatever then it would've been fine haha

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    Btw, does anyone know how to go about selling guns at the gym show? If there's anything I need to do prior to going in or whatever
    Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express

Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    Btw, does anyone know how to go about selling guns at the gym show? If there's anything I need to do prior to going in or whatever

Not sure about the Gym Show regs. I would be more worried about steroids and chicks that look like dudes at that show than guns. But I imagine if you went to the GUN Show Promoters website they will have the rules for private sales on there somewhere.

I am thinking about heading out there next weekend if I don't just go ahead and order the scope that I am looking at online this week. Somebody said around the last one at Reliant that its cheaper to park up the road and ride the rail car to the show. Anybody have any info on that?

Radioman

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012

I would do what radioman suggested and check out the shows website to see if they have a posted policy in private sales. But as far as I know I see people all the time walking around with stuff and people will ask them what they want for it, shoot if there's anything in particular you want I've seen guys walking around with pieces of paper taped to their backs that say something like "looking for Henry 30-30 and Noveske AR" or whatever it is they want to stand out to a potential seller and save them some looking.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land

Just walk in front of the mirror, stare at yourself while lifting dumbells, and make loud grunting noises to get everyones attention.

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    Just walk in front of the mirror, stare at yourself while lifting dumbells, and make loud grunting noises to get everyones attention.

yup! ill even wear a shirt 2 sizes too small and drink a protien shake while i walk around judging people LOL! thanks phone for making me look stupid.. geez

Rubikees

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Houston
    The promoter is High Caliber and if they keep it like at the other shows, check the firearms up front to get inspected and zipped. Make sure you have a nice sign to inform the people what you have for sale. I do not know of any special rules for High Caliber shows.

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    The promoter is High Caliber and if they keep it like at the other shows, check the firearms up front to get inspected and zipped. Make sure you have a nice sign to inform the people what you have for sale. I do not know of any special rules for High Caliber shows.

yeah i remember from past shows thats what people did, just didnt know if there was anything special i had to do before even going to the show.... but i emailed them and they responded, they pretty much said the same thing.

Top Bottom