• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DirtyMarcus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2016
    Austin
    Try Juarez bakery in round rock. I think Rio Grande was better for entrees but Juarez had a good breakfast and excellent bakery. Last time I went last week they didn't have 30.06 or 30.07 signs anywhere either.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    What I am concerned about is how many places now posting 30.07 will also post 30.06 just cause. Place that were not posted 30.06 before now posting both.

Print out the cards and start handing them out. Make sure to alert friends that are carrying to stay away from these businesses.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    Rio Grande? Really? lol... Try Garcia's instead. There's also a good little place that I forget the name of, but it's sort of across the street from the high school.

Oh yeah, we eat at Casa Garcia's all the time and also Sierra's. (I think that's the one you mean) There's not a lot of choices here, but it's getting better. LOL

DirtyMarcus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2016
    Austin
    Well Juarez Bakery on round rock posted a no concealed guns signs now. It's completely illegal as its only a sheet of paper stating no concealed guns. It says nothing about open carry nor 30.06 or 30.07. Signs weren't here last week.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Well Juarez Bakery on round rock posted a no concealed guns signs now.
    I never liked that place. Their pineapple empanadas were good, but that was it. Their coffee was down right disgusting. Good riddance to them. La Michoacana down the street has decent empanadas anyways.

Robb in Austin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Gtown
    Anyone feel we need an organized response to places who were previously not posted and are now 06/07 posting? I can't help but feel there is some group running around town offering free signs to businesses.

Guero's, a gas station down the street from work, Baby A's, etc just to name a few.

I've hit Gueros and Baby A's on social media and getting "sorry, not sorry" feed back.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom