• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Whoa, whoa, whoa...I told you it shot a few inches high at that range and you went destroyed mics new target.:( At least you didn't shoot your dick off drawing from that IWB holster. Of course, like Mic said, that's almost impossible ! I'm glad Alan made an appearance, got me thinking I need a proper rig for drawing from concealment. I also need to work on my manipulations. I've been way too used to casual shooting out in the country and keeping my gun pointed downrange rather tha re-holstering it. A big thanks to Mic for bringing out the shot timer and your moving target stand. I also appreciate the trigger time on that canned plinker of yours. I could shoot that baby all day long. It's almost as accurate as my 10/22.:cool: Overall, a great day on the range, we'll have to do it again soon.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Whoa, whoa, whoa...I told you it shot a few inches high at that range and you went destroyed mics new target.:( At least you didn't shoot your dick off drawing from that IWB holster. Of course, like Mic said, that's almost impossible ! I'm glad Alan made an appearance, got me thinking I need a proper rig for drawing from concealment. I also need to work on my manipulations. I've been way too used to casual shooting out in the country and keeping my gun pointed downrange rather tha re-holstering it. A big thanks to Mic for bringing out the shot timer and your moving target stand. I also appreciate the trigger time on that canned plinker of yours. I could shoot that baby all day long. It's almost as accurate as my 10/22.:cool: Overall, a great day on the range, we'll have to do it again soon.

It is unlikely, rather, due to practice...

You know what, screw you guys. I'm glad Mic's target got mangled!

Just kidding. I really do feel bad about that.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Someone gassed the moving target? or was it the swinger?

My new swinger. Rusty took Tex's super accurate 10/22, said "Think I can split the metal post holding the gong?", then whacked it in one shot and laughed about it. He's a real jerk.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Pretty soon, no one will want to shoot with me because they'll only know me as the guy who will chop your targets down and tangle all your rope up.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Pretty soon, no one will want to shoot with me because they'll only know me as the guy who will chop your targets down and tangle all your rope up.

I said nothing of your super-human-like ability to tie knots :)

Thanks a bunch for a great day of shooting gents. Had a great time!

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Just wait til' my go pro video comes out. You'll enjoy the footage of Rusty and Tx1911 in their nipple pinching duel ! However, I think there were only losers in that showdown !

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Just wait til' my go pro video comes out. You'll enjoy the footage of Rusty and Tx1911 in their nipple pinching duel ! However, I think there were only losers in that showdown !

Hmmmm let's edit that out. As well as faces lol.

Sent carelessly from Joe Biden's balcony

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Is anyone interested in potentially going back out again this week? Strictly for some .22lr fun. I'd like to try my hand at the Rimfire Monthly Challenge, and I'll be house sitting in Round Rock this week so I'll be a wee bit closer to the range this time around.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Hmmmm. = you're in.

It's only .22lr and we're going out with a purpose. Probably spend an hour or two out there.

Plus, you can use that Savage to get yourself in on the competition as well.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom