Austin bound

CavalryJim

Jul 1, 2008
Hello! I'm a moving to Austin at the end of August. On occasion, I participate in high power competitions (F-class and service rifle). Where can I compete around Austin?

Any AK and/or FAL builders in the area?

Regards,
Jim

Code3GT

Jun 12, 2008
Austin
the ranges close to austin are pretty limited as far as competitions go...i think the ones between here and San Antonio have more options

phatcyclist

Feb 22, 2008
Austin, TX
The Austin Rifle Club holds a high-power match every month. First Sunday I believe. Their range is located a few miles East of Austin in Manor, but it is fairly easy to get there. You don't have to be a member of the range to participate in the matches, but the yearly fee is quite good considering the facilities. Plus you get a discount on the matches and other events, and membership makes you eligible to order from the CMP.

CavalryJim

Jul 1, 2008
The Austin Rifle Club holds a high-power match every month. First Sunday I believe. Their range is located a few miles East of Austin in Manor, but it is fairly easy to get there. You don't have to be a member of the range to participate in the matches, but the yearly fee is quite good considering the facilities. Plus you get a discount on the matches and other events, and membership makes you eligible to order from the CMP.
Thanks for the info....already have the CMP requirements covered. I will check out Austin Rifle Club this fall.

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
Feb 23, 2008
San Antonio
Welcome!

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs