• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Yes I do all of that stuff too. Tell me how many people have you converted from voting democrat to voting republican ?

And exactly how would I know an exact answer to such a question?

Over the course of many, many years and talking to thousands and thousands of people, I have not one idea of how many people might have changed their views or choices of voting based on talking with me.
    Hurley's Gold

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Yes I do all of that stuff too. Tell me how many people have you converted from voting democrat to voting republican ?
    It's pretty hard to convert a Democrat to a Republican because they have thier heads buried so deep in the sand.
    Democrats are made in two ways; by Democrat parents brainwashing thier children, and Republican parents who are not involved enough in thier children's lives to instil conservative beliefs and morals, which allows them to go off to college and get the liberal brainwashing.

Oldbluered

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2019
    Bastrop area
    At least they'll get some new body armor and helicopter upgrades. I'm sure there's plenty of defund whining but screw them.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    And exactly how would I know an exact answer to such a question?

Over the course of many, many years and talking to thousands and thousands of people, I have not one idea of how many people might have changed their views or choices of voting based on talking with me.
    Well based on the path we seem to be headed down, it's not nearly enough ! Keep up the good work though.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    The members of the city council will not feel the effects of the cuts. Just like the mayors of Chiraq, Portland, and Seattle.

Makes you wonder why the chief doesn't issue a statement saying, here's where we're cutting back, and here's the neighborhoods we're going to cut back patrolls in so we can maintain the current level of patrols in the mayor and city council's neighborhoods.

Go ahead and just tell the voters what they're not going to get anymore. Heck for that matter, tell them you're cancelling the 911 service because you won't be able to respond that fast anyway. Just call the non-emergency number and we'll put you in line.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    They get the gooberment they deserve.

Apathy, the bane of democracy. Worse than a traitor.

1911 Fan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Hill Country
    Hello all,

New member here I am an Ex-Pat born and raised in CA (Conservative Trump supporter) and I see this discussion going back and forth about ways to save Austin and I have been down this long road of thinking before about saving CA and/or major CA cities and unfortunately there is no easy answer. When Liberals get a stronghold in a major city it becomes almost impossible to do anything meaningful to change it back to Conservative. The hard part is that you have to understand Liberals don’t want your help and will fight you tooth and nail to keep the local city Govt under Libtard control.

I see many here looking for answers and trying to come up with a strategy to save Austin in the short term and ultimately the more important long term goal save the great state of Texas.

Having been down this road before maybe I can share some insight. I know you might not like this answer but you cannot “save” Austin it is already too late. Just like there is no “saving” San Francisco or LA. You can’t help people who do not have the desire to change or help themselve and will fight you and label you the enemy for even trying, it is a futile effort. Like trying to get a family member off drugs who is perfectly happy with their addiction. While you may see the problems and truly want to “help” but if that person will not work with you they are a lost cause until they come to see the error in their ways. This could take time and it may never ever happen.

Many Conservatives in CA like myself knew that we are never going to make a logical argument and persuade emotionally driven Libtards no matter how many facts and statistics you show them about their policies destroying once thriving major cities. Trust me Libtards will never accept blame and change their ways because of the chaos and destruction their decisions have made it is never ever going to happen EVER.

So with that knowledge how can we save Texas?

The short answer is Balkanization.

I knew not to move to Austin because it is a Liberal cesspool (just like the place I left) so I moved to a smaller town that is not totally under Liberal control. I could have probably found an even more Conservative area but figured anything is better than Austin or the other major Metropolitan cities.

After moving here I was shocked to realize that not only Austin was Liberal but also San Antonio, Houston, El Paso, Dallas and Corpus Christi! Wow that was a real eye opener so where are all these ”real” Texans I have heard so much about my whole life?

As I am starting to learn apparently most Texans with traditional values seem to live outside of the major metropolitan areas. This is a great strategy for not only the Balkanization theory but also if there ever is a Civil War 2.0 it will be much safer than living in a densely populated Liberal containment zone.

I have road tripped a bit this summer and have seen American flags, Gonzales Flags, Trump Flags and Gadsen Flags flying high from Abilene to Port Aransas... that is when I knew the stories of the great state of Texas and it’s people were true and that these are in fact the exact people I have came here to get to know better!

You guys can’t let the Libtards win the culture war outside of the Metro areas. Keep flying your flags, be unashamed of being a gun owner, speak out in public against Libtard newspeak, VOTE, don’t let progressivism take root and grow in your churches stamp it out, support 2A friendly business and boycott Liberal virtue signaling companies. Don’t give the enemy an inch or they will take your whole state like they took mine.

Cultivate Conservative values with your neighbors, on your street, on your block and in your local community. Make the Liberal the “odd man out“ because that is what they will do to you given the half the chance.

You may not be able to save Austin that battle may have already been won by the Left. But make no mistake the real war is for the entire state of Texas please don’t give that up without a fight!

Last edited:

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    Austin started the downhill slide in the 70s. Besides the liberal public you also have to consider the huge voting bloc of UT students.
    Not just UT, there is Concordia University, Saint Edwards university. A lot of students at neighboring universities and colleges In Round Rock, Georgetown and San Marcos call Austin home as well.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Convicting them of the felonies they've usually committed will fix them voting.
    Probably not. The democrats will be giving convicted felons the right to vote soon too.

Unfortunately the education system in this country from very early on is raising our kids and heavily influencing their political opinions. And there is really no counterbalance to that influence. Not to mention the media which is another major influencer on people.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Probably not. The democrats will be giving convicted felons the right to vote soon too.

Unfortunately the education system in this country from very early on is raising our kids and heavily influencing their political opinions. And there is really no counterbalance to that influence. Not to mention the media which is another major influencer on people.
    They won't be giving felons the right to vote unless they can vote for it. We need to not fail at stopping this like we failed at stopping illegal immigration before they became able to outvote citizens in areas.

Top Bottom