Leander, TX
    f13872d70398700116a0d00b470ecb34.jpg

Is this Richard fella one of you?

ShootTheBreeze

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    Round Rock, TX
    In case there are more interested: You have to be member to access the range, but you can bring I believe up to 3 guests. I know there are some other members of the ARC at our luncheon, so maybe we can organize something. Also it is an outdoor range, bring warm cloth and appropriate shoes.

We can decide once we get close to Friday and know more about the weather.
    STB

Torchrider

Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Central Texas
    I am sort of new to this forum (been lurking for awhile) and live in Georgetown. Are these lunches open to anyone? Do y'all make it a point to OC at these events? I assume its a mixed bag? I just thought I would check. I am also a member of ARC.

Dave

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Torch, I don't go often but the group always lets me in so I'm guessing they might let you in also. I've OC'd once. If I was carrying concealed other times, nobody knew.:usflag: Come on down.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I am sort of new to this forum (been lurking for awhile) and live in Georgetown. Are these lunches open to anyone? Do y'all make it a point to OC at these events? I assume its a mixed bag? I just thought I would check. I am also a member of ARC.

Dave

Open to anyone.

Any mode of carry.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Open to anyone.

Any mode of carry.

Any mode of legal carry. Please do not come with the intention of making a statement due to the lettering being 1/4" too small, or such. We only go to places that allow carry of some type, and the purpose is to hang out with other TGT members and eat.

And yes, it is open to anyone who can read the location in this thread.;), come on down!

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Any mode of legal carry. Please do not come with the intention of making a statement due to the lettering being 1/4" too small, or such. We only go to places that allow carry of some type, and the purpose is to hang out with other TGT members and eat.

And yes, it is open to anyone who can read the location in this thread.;), come on down!

Further refinement: handgun.

If you're carrying a rifle, head to McDonald's - they have a playland to entertain you.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Further refinement: handgun.

If you're carrying a rifle, head to McDonald's - they have a playland to entertain you.
    Annnd, just a wee bit of further refinement. We don't have a dress code, but if your idea of carry attire is a star spangled banana hammock, fishnet wife beater and cowboy boots please keep that to yourself and don't come to lunch in it. ;).

Torchrider

Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Central Texas
    Annnd, just a wee bit of further refinement. We don't have a dress code, but if your idea of carry attire is a star spangled banana hammock, fishnet wife beater and cowboy boots please keep that to yourself and don't come to lunch in it. ;).

Darn, I had my rainbow marble bag, tie dyed wife beater and Tom's slip on's all picked out too. :clown:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom