• Status
    Not open for further replies.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Hi guys. Signed up a while back but have been so busy no time for gen stuff. I would love to meet you all. My office is off of Barton Skyway so it's about 20 miles for me. How would I know who you guys are?
    That's a bit of a haul for lunch!; but we would be tickled to have you join us. Given the weather uncertainty, we may have a limited crew. Most of the regulars are well north of their 40th birthday; so, maybe look for a few 'seasoned but sophisticated' fellows with shirttails out. Post if you are on your way around 1100 and we'll keep an eye out for you.
    Gun Zone Deals

ShootTheBreeze

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    Round Rock, TX
    Hi guys. Signed up a while back but have been so busy no time for gun stuff. I would love to meet you all. My office is off of Barton Skyway so it's about 20 miles for me. How would I know who you guys are?

Well, it's easy: a few guys in camouflage, long beards, rifles on their back *haha, just kidding. Sometimes we are tough to spot as we are just "regular" guys. If mic shows up he usually wears his cap with "Texas Gun Talk", not sure if he will join today or how many will be there at all. In that case, look out for a tall guy 6"6, with a mustache, that's me.

Slapps74

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2016
    Marble Falls
    OK I got it. I'm 6 foot tall 260 pounds with a beard and shaved head. I have on an "Aqua" colored shirt and I will be wearing a Hell Bent holsters hat. See you guys soon.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    I will not be able to make it today boys. I've got somebody coming over and they are late!
    You were missed!!! Sort of...more food for us!!! Slapps74 is a welcomed addition to our crew and appears to be a good fellow(NOT that that's a requirement!!!).

Considering a BBQ place next week to celebrate "Bowie knives are our friends" day per TheDan's suggestion. Seems appropriate. Let's talk it over!!! I actually grew up with a Bowie knife around the house; but I'll have to choose between my 'mini Rambo' and a small machete to celebrate.

Slapps74

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2016
    Marble Falls
    You were missed!!! Sort of...more food for us!!! Slapps74 is a welcomed addition to our crew and appears to be a good fellow(NOT that that's a requirement!!!).

Considering a BBQ place next week to celebrate "Bowie knives are our friends" day per TheDan's suggestion. Seems appropriate. Let's talk it over!!! I actually grew up with a Bowie knife around the house; but I'll have to choose between my 'mini Rambo' and a small machete to celebrate.

Thanks for the kind words Coach. Don't build me up too much.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    So, at the lunch yestersay we decided on the next 2 weeks:

9/8 catfish parlour
    9/15 Sams Boat (should be good for outdoor seating)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom