• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Woohoo. The Parlour is one of my favorites! Seems like every time we go there something comes up to keep me out. Hopefully nothing does tomorrow!

ShootTheBreeze

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    Round Rock, TX
    On my way... bringing duck eggs in case anyone wants to buy some.

I think something was wrong with the eggs *LOL (No seriously, everything is fine)

images

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Okay, the next two Fridays are chosen.....
    21st - Stiles Switch BBQ
    28th - Burgers....But I cannot remember where. Somebody with a younger memory than me pipe in please.....

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Dang...Stiles is 18 miles from where I'll be; but I'll see if I can break away.
    Moonie's next week should be easier for me. I can't miss three in a row!

Last edited:

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Assuming Moonie's has finished their renovation that was under way the last time I visited many week ago. Also has a new outparcel just in front, so we lose a little parking area. I hope I can make it this week ;)

Hoji, 220 miles on Friday morning??? I hope you have a chopper or private jet! You might get junior senior rates now!!!
    Travel safely!

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Oh man - my new S&W Shield (from PSA - $319.99 before $75 cast rebate) was just delivered to GT's this morning. Hope they can get that shipment logged in and call me for pickup before Friday. Bet that place will be packed.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Oh man - my new S&W Shield (from PSA - $319.99 before $75 cast rebate) was just delivered to GT's this morning. Hope they can get that shipment logged in and call me for pickup before Friday. Bet that place will be packed.
    Well done! Good excuse to visit during the sale! From what I've noticed in the past, the morning isn't too crowded; but it seems plenty of folks take their "lunch" time to drop by. Drawings are on the hour; so arriving a few minutes before the top of the hour means not having to wait TOO long to hear your name called for a door prize!

Rudy's then GT...not a bad way to spend a couple of hours!!! :)

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Picked up the Shield yesterday, so probably won't go to GT's again today.
    the trigger on that Shield is pretty gritty - rough as a cat's tongue. Hope it will smooth out.

It's a birthday present for my DIL - she was complaining that the Colt Series 70 1911 .45 (stainless) I got for her last year is "too heavy".

Last edited:

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Wondering how the group fared on Friday...did we send Big Dipper off appropriately? I couldn't get away from Cedar Park until after 1:00 and figured everyone would be long gone. On the plus side, that meant I didn't take a door prize away from anyone who went to GT for 5.11 Days :)

Did we formulate a plan for this week?

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Speaking of Cedar Park, you should read your police chief's op-ed piece in today's Austin American Statesman concerning the gun bills in the Legislature.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom