• ...and so much more!
  • TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    This news has got to piss off all the liberals in this city! Woohoo!!!!

Hopefully. They hated having gun shows in Austin so take away the revenue that comes with it. Sweet. I hope Cedar Park shows BIG GIANT REVENUES from people spending their hard earned money in a city that welcomes them.
    Texas SOT

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    Got the email today!!! Nice, and we just moved to Cedar Park, I'm 5 mins from the center.. I'll be going both days as well.. Might even sell a few things. Looking for an Ed Brown for an anniversary gift from my wife to me...

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    This news has got to piss off all the liberals in this city! Woohoo!!!!

Actually, they're probably high-fiving themselves and taking credit for running it out of town. There's something to be said for having it within the city limits as a proverbial irritant to the wackos here, but the Cedar Park Center is absolutely the right move and Premier should do very well there.

Last edited:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Have not gone to gun shows in years. Seems silly to me to pay someone to make me walk around unarmed, and on top of that, find no appreciable deals on anything( except jerky and airsoft crap)

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    You know *most* of the time I go to shows there isn't much there that I want that's reasonably priced, but usually every few trips I score a good enough deal that makes it worth it to me. You never know what you will come across.

Soldiernurse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Cedar Park, TX
    Have not gone to gun shows in years. Seems silly to me to pay someone to make me walk around unarmed, and on top of that, find no appreciable deals on anything( except jerky and airsoft crap)
    Prior to DEC '12, good deals could always be found, at least my experience. I still like gun shows but realize the "good deals" are few & far between these days.

BTW, prior to CHL in Texas (early 90's & prior) I guess you just stayed at home most of the time?

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Prior to DEC '12, good deals could always be found, at least my experience. I still like gun shows but realize the "good deals" are few & far between these days.

BTW, prior to CHL in Texas (early 90's & prior) I guess you just stayed at home most of the time?
    I have lived in Texas since November of 94, and have had a Texas CHL since 96.

Let me ask you something, do you spend money at other businesses that post 30.06?

Soldiernurse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Cedar Park, TX
    I have lived in Texas since November of 94, and have had a Texas CHL since 96.

Let me ask you something, do you spend money at other businesses that post 30.06?
    Gonna agree with you on that one... I don't shop where licensed gun holders are not allowed [wanted]. However, IMO Gun Shows are the exceptions with so many idiots in the crowd not very gun savvy.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Gonna agree with you on that one... I don't shop where licensed gun holders are not allowed [wanted]. However, IMO Gun Shows are the exceptions with so many idiots in the crowd not very gun savvy.

From what I have read, the majority of NDs at gun shows are from the LEOs that are their to check weapons.

I do not give anyone a pass. Gun stores have just as many idiots, but still allow
    Concealed Carry. Key word is concealed. And those people are not the ones you have to worry about.

If Cabelas and Academy posted 30.06 there would be a huge swell of outrage.

Top Bottom