• ...and so much more!
  • gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    My attitude ? I don't have an attitude I don't think. I just wanted to know his insight on this situation.

What do you think is their "false narrative" ?

How do you know if I carry a weapon or not ? I have never said if I do or don't. Do you carry a weapon ? If so, what do you carry ?

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    In my honest opinion protesting should be shut down until we regain control of our people. Every one of these “peaceful protests” turns into a shit show riot and people get hurt and killed. Until we stop giving the paid communists the perfect cover, AKA peaceful protests, this shit will continue.
    You want to talk about violating the constitution? These fucking mask laws are at the top of the list.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I agree about shutting down the protests.

The "mask laws" don't bother me because they really don't cause any harm and could well be helping with the Chinese virus. I have much more problem with things being shut down by governors and mayors.

I'd really like to see "protestors" warned that rioting, looting or arson will be dealt with by shooting the person doing the rioting, looting or protesting. My guess is that you will only have to shoot a few of them and it will slow that activity way down.

I'm actually kind of surprised that there have not been more instances of property owners shooting people who are looting, robbing, setting fire or damaging their property.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    They will milk this dead cow until someone puts a stop to the stupidity. We never wore masks until now and the numbers don’t necessitate it when you look at influenza deaths in Texas the last two years. Covid has supposedly killed about 2500 Texans and the last two flu seasons over 10,000 died each season. Never saw a mask mandate then and that’s WITH an available vaccine...

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    They will milk this dead cow until someone puts a stop to the stupidity. We never wore masks until now and the numbers don’t necessitate it when you look at influenza deaths in Texas the last two years. Covid has supposedly killed about 2500 Texans and the last two flu seasons over 10,000 died each season. Never saw a mask mandate then and that’s WITH an available vaccine...
    According to the TMA
    6,837 fatalities
    430,485 cases
    https://txdshs.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/ed483ecd702b4298ab01e8b9cafc8b83
    Note that there were 268 fatalities reported in one day. That's 98,000 if projected to one year. Use whatever numbers you like.

Interesting data.

Last edited:

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    The "mask laws" don't bother me because they really don't cause any harm and could well be helping with the Chinese virus. I have much more problem with things being shut down by governors and mayors.
    You are a lot more optimistic than many scientists studying the effects of masks.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Didn’t this turn out to be a giant nothing burger?

Because DPS troopers and Texas Rangers don't take orders from the mayor of the city. The commie criminals didn't get treated with kid gloves like the west coast turd holes.

The APD probably didn't want to deal with all the paperwork that comes with another armed communist getting himself killed while assaulting a bystander either.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    According to the TMA
    6,837 fatalities
    430,485 cases
    https://txdshs.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/ed483ecd702b4298ab01e8b9cafc8b83
    Note that there were 268 fatalities reported in one day. That's 98,000 if projected to one year. Use whatever numbers you like.

Interesting data.
    Neighbor had an acquaintance whose son died in a car crash a couple of months ago. When the acquaintance received the death certificate take a swing at what was listed as the cause of death?

Fucktheirofficialnumbers

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Neighbor had an acquaintance whose son died in a car crash a couple of months ago. When the acquaintance received the death certificate take a swing at what was listed as the cause of death?

Fucktheirofficialnumbers
    So you believe the flu numbers? Do we believe any numbers? People argue flu=Covid but we can't use Covid numbers but we can use flu numbers? I don't know if the numbers are correct and neither do you. I just reported what the numbers that TMA had. Take them with a grain of salt, or not. If the TMA numbers are correct, Covid is worse than flu.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    So you believe the flu numbers? Do we believe any numbers? People argue flu=Covid but we can't use Covid numbers but we can use flu numbers? I don't know if the numbers are correct and neither do you. I just reported what the numbers that TMA had. Take them with a grain of salt, or not. If the TMA numbers are correct, Covid is worse than flu.
    Dead on the scene car crash. Killed instantly. You are being played. Open your eyes

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Well, I'm willing to wear a mask just in case it helps. Not really a big deal to me.
    I wear a mask in public as well. But it scares me simply because I know that it doesn't stop here. There is no compromise. There is no meeting in the middle. I wear the mask simply because, at this time, it's just not worth the hassle. I'm keenly aware the time, the demands, the loss of freedom is coming when I will no longer have that option. I'll either become a mindless ameba incapable of thought or caring - or I WON'T!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    My attitude ? I don't have an attitude I don't think. I just wanted to know his insight on this situation.

What do you think is their "false narrative" ?

How do you know if I carry a weapon or not ? I have never said if I do or don't. Do you carry a weapon ? If so, what do you carry ?

"False narrative". Are you for real? Where have you been for the last several years? The BLM's narrative, "black lives matter" is patently false from the time they organized. They care nothing about black lives. Why aren't they in Chicago protesting about all the black lives lost to other black in all sorts of violent criminal acts? No, they are nothing but a political organization that is built upon a false premise of police brutality, of so-called "victims" who when the dust settled, were simply nothing more than thugs or criminals.

The whites jumping on that bandwagon, seem to be ashamed of being white, and want to apologize for having white privilege, and expect other whites to do the same thing. If you don't, then you must be a racist.

Well color me a racist, because I'll be damned if I apologize for being born white, and have never had any kind of white privilege in my lifetime.

Personally, you might study up on what these groups are "protesting" before jumping in and making declarations about maybe things you seem to have little understanding of. Because asking such a question, leads me to believe you don't have a clue about these protesters and what is really going on. Just an observation.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    "False narrative". Are you for real? Where have you been for the last several years? The BLM's narrative, "black lives matter" is patently false from the time they organized. They care nothing about black lives. Why aren't they in Chicago protesting about all the black lives lost to other black in all sorts of violent criminal acts? No, they are nothing but a political organization that is built upon a false premise of police brutality, of so-called "victims" who when the dust settled, were simply nothing more than thugs or criminals.

The whites jumping on that bandwagon, seem to be ashamed of being white, and want to apologize for having white privilege, and expect other whites to do the same thing. If you don't, then you must be a racist.

Well color me a racist, because I'll be damned if I apologize for being born white, and have never had any kind of white privilege in my lifetime.

Personally, you might study up on what these groups are "protesting" before jumping in and making declarations about maybe things you seem to have little understanding of. Because asking such a question, leads me to believe you don't have a clue about these protesters and what is really going on. Just an observation.
    We may not agree on much. But I'm in lockstep with you on this post! Couldn'ta said it better myself!

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    The

Thanks for your insight. I just wanted to make sure I understand your position. No need to be rude because someone asks you a question is there?

BLM totally agrees that their mission is not about black lives but is totally about police "brutality" and police discrimination against blacks. Has nothing to do with anything else and they admit it. That's why I kind of wondered what you thought their "narrative" was.

Thanks for that thoughtful response.

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    In my honest opinion protesting should be shut down until we regain control of our people. Every one of these “peaceful protests” turns into a shit show riot and people get hurt and killed. Until we stop giving the paid communists the perfect cover, AKA peaceful protests, this shit will continue.
    You want to talk about violating the constitution? These fucking mask laws are at the top of the list.
    I agree about shutting down the protests.

I'd really like to see "protestors" warned that rioting, looting or arson will be dealt with by shooting the person doing the rioting, looting or protesting. My guess is that you will only have to shoot a few of them and it will slow that activity way down.

I'm actually kind of surprised that there have not been more instances of property owners shooting people who are looting, robbing, setting fire or damaging their property.

Okay, explain "till we regain control of our people" please? Exactly who is "our" people?

Gambler, unless you can justify in fear for your life, going around just shooting people will get you a nice vacation in the grey-bar hotel. Just don't drop your soap!

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Okay, explain "till we regain control of our people" please? Exactly who is "our" people?

Gambler, unless you can justify in fear for your life, going around just shooting people will get you a nice vacation in the grey-bar hotel. Just don't drop your soap!
    “Our people” are these dumbasses that apperently have nothing better to do the last few months than protest about shit they don’t even know about.

Top Bottom