• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    Do they know we are coming? Can we expect any sort of price break? As I have never been there, is there an area we can sit and talk/BBQ, etc. away from the shooting?

phatcyclist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I think I could make it out to Lone Star on the 13th. I've got a new wheelgun that I haven't tried out yet and I haven't been to a range in several months.

WhoDat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Austin, TX
    That'll be moving weekend for me. As luck would have it, the house I'm buying is about a mile from Red's. If I had all my stuff in-place, I'd be happy to host a BBQ. I suspect, however, the grill and most of my other worldly possessions, will still be in PODs in front of my garage.

Anyone wanna' help move a 64-gun safe? LOL

Maybe next time...

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    Can I suggest we have some of those cheesy stick on "My name is" labels for everyone? I know they are corney but it would make things alot easier. I am lousy about names. Everyone I deal with either has a name tag on or I am holding their Dirver's License.

Cookerman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2009
    Austin
    So far I am bringing myself, my girlfriend, an asian friend, another friend and his girlfriend. So I have 5 people going, just in my small group.

Also

Posted this thread on Operatorchan which is another weapons related board that I go to.

/k/ - Weapons

Might increase our numbers a bit at the range.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Can I suggest we have some of those cheesy stick on "My name is" labels for everyone? I know they are corney but it would make things alot easier. I am lousy about names. Everyone I deal with either has a name tag on or I am holding their Dirver's License.

Well, no one could forget who you are if they saw you! ;) lol

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    I see how it is ... too good for us, eh? :P

Let me tell you how it is!! :) ... stay with me here... its my best friends, cousins bachelor party. He is a career construction man and he preferred to go out in the sticks compared to Vegas. Soooo I have been asked to bring my expertise down to the ranch that weekend and help setup a pistol, rifle, and skeet shooting tournament for part of the festivities. Why is this so enticing one might ask? there are 15 of his good friends going and they all chipped in money! Its all paid for ( food, beer, skeet, shells, and there are even prizes for the winners.) Not to mention we are going to take a trip into Victoria TX and have the pleasure of hitting the local gentleman's clubs.

Not too sure about you guys but since I turned about 15 I stopped having the opportunity to do just about anything with the word FREE being involved... So I will have to see yall at the next one :)

Jcm

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Let me tell you how it is!! :) ... stay with me here... its my best friends, cousins bachelor party. He is a career construction man and he preferred to go out in the sticks compared to Vegas. Soooo I have been asked to bring my expertise down to the ranch that weekend and help setup a pistol, rifle, and skeet shooting tournament for part of the festivities. Why is this so enticing one might ask? there are 15 of his good friends going and they all chipped in money! Its all paid for ( food, beer, skeet, shells, and there are even prizes for the winners.) Not to mention we are going to take a trip into Victoria TX and have the pleasure of hitting the local gentleman's clubs.

Not too sure about you guys but since I turned about 15 I stopped having the opportunity to do just about anything with the word FREE being involved... So I will have to see yall at the next one :)

Jcm

So ... when you inviting the rest of us? You can't just tell us and not invite us. That'd be rude :P

Have fun bro.

Top Bottom