• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Exactly... having a round cooked off in the into my chest usually ruins a range date. I know for a fact that 4 ppl (including K98 and Mossberg) would not have swept anyone with a muzzle. The 4 of us were loading the rifles and then handing them over to our "novice" friends on the firing line... once they were done, they handed them back to us and we cleared it/check chamber before placing it on the bench. Shooting sideways was stupid but the round was manageable... if it was a .45 acp or bigger, I would've stepped in and said that was a bad idea. But i wouldn't say it is bad practice... (JY suggest to shoot at a slant, not sideways). Like James Yeager said, you never know when you might have to engage a target with one-handed or one-handed with your off hand.

On top of that... if someone felt that we were being unsafe and approached us about it. I would've made sure everyone especially the girls that we brought were 100% safe. All we needed was one talk from a concerned range visitor or Range Officer.

You are the only one that seems to have any maturity out of your group and i guess the 3 times i went over there i should have talked to you instead. But i went over there the first time when the handgun was being fired sideways. The second time i went over there the handgun was being held down range and the slide was being racked repeatedly while the range was cold and there were people down range and the 3rd time i went over there people were standing at the firing bench handling rifles and loading the mags for them during a cease fire with people down range. The one i talked to was the long haired kid and by the way you are talking on here i feel safe to assume that is not you.

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    Mossberg do you think you are going to redeem anything after the shit you have just filled almost three pages with? I salute your vagina? Faggot? Eat a dick? are you kidding me? This is not a high school flame forum or a video game forum. This is a firearms forum. If retarmy was talking down on you, what do you consider it is that you are doing to retarmy? You realize you are talking to someone that is your senior and served our military? The things you have said show your true colors and I don't even want to speak to you on this board more or less ever participate in shooting guns with you. You are kids, you acted like it on the range, you acted like it on here and now you are going to be treated accordingly. Hopefully you will learn some respect at some point and not end up another statistic in one fashion or another ...

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    how about you hop off your boyfriends cock.. we tried explaining it to you our side of the story but you ****s wouldnt listen "thick headed fucks" that you are do no good to this world that we live in..

Is this the quote that landed you in 1st place of the debate team? I know I shouldn't keep this thing going but you are really just making me laugh ...

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    IF you truly are going to enlist in the Army i would tell you parents not to waste the money of trying to see you graduate because it will never happen with your attitude and lack of respect. I would put money on it that you would be dishonorably discharged before your 9 weeks is up.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Hopefully they will enlist... They'll grow up real quick and look back on this as childish.

Hey, wasn't this 16 pages long a second ago?

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Well enough of that bullshit. We won't put up with those immature, teenage antics here. That sure was a quick way for 3 people to earn the perma-ban. lol

28iw8l2.gif

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I went ahead and deleted ALL of their posts since they were unproductive and provocative. The thread may not make much sense because of it, but whatever. At least it's like those immature idiots were never here bothering us in the first place.

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    Yeah I knew that egging them on was not exactly what I should have been doing but after reading their first post I could tell that they really didn't care about what anyone was saying and I really was pushing for the ban. It was just a matter of time till they would go over the top and earn it sooner or later. I was right. I don't think people like that should be anywhere near this board or group shoots.

My two cents.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    I just hope they dont show up this weekend at the Gun Owners group shoot at lonestar.
    Back on topic, were doing a bolt gun competition best group on a 6"steel plate at 100yards wins......something (i forget what he was giving as a prize)

Top Bottom