• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Here are the rules USMCPMI posted. Perhaps there is no prize, other than bragging rights...

OK, Here is what I have in mind for the shoot this month. Bring your bolt gun and show off! Any center fire caliber rifle. 3 shots at a 6" target at 100 yds. Smallest group wins. I will have 3 bolt rifles for those who don't own a bolt gun yet. Hunting rifles, Sniper rifles, Varmint rifles.... it doesn't matter to me. Just put all 3 bullets through the smallest hole. Not really shooting for the score per-se' just the tightest group. MG

Codename46

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Damn I wasn't even off for 24 hrs and the first thing I come back to is more drama lol. At first I didn't know the posts were deleted and thought they were directed at me haha. Sorry you guys had to deal with a bunch of trolls.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Bump

1000hrs at the same range tomorrow is the TGO meet. Bolt gun competition is still a go, look for the big white ford dually with the tgo and gonzales flags.

Cookerman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2009
    Austin
    Hey sorry I am late to responding on this thread. I am one of the guys from Operatorchan, (_(_) Pi Gu, I was the one with the CZ P-01 and the Walther P22. (I stayed on the left pistol range most of the day)

Was I in any way infringing upon the range rules?

from reading the thread I haven't seen anything on me mentioned.

Also the girl wearing the spikes is my girlfriend.

here is a picture of myself at the lonestar range on a different day. I was wearing the same clothes as in the picture.

Disregard the happy asian in the background.

DSC01089b.jpg

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    will be there.
    Best to bring some rain gear looks like it might pour lol
    Cookerman
    And not that i was there, nor want to start another absurd agruement but that picture shows a pistol with a cocked hammer (loaded ,unloaded ,unknown) pointed at your mid section. At least it looks that way form the angle fo the picture.

Cookerman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2009
    Austin
    cztakedown.jpg

1. slide release was removed.
    2. magazine out
    3. magazine on table

To field strip the pistol, I have to remove the mag, half cock or full cock the hammer, and pull out the slide release before I can remove the slide.

you can see the slide release on this picture

DSC00754.jpg

I have been questioned on that picture before.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    View attachment 2983

Looks like tommorow is going to suck for everyone.
    Yuk...I wanted to goto eagle peak tomorrow, but not if it's going to be 47° and raining like the weatherman says it will be. I might head over to Red's in Pflugerville in the afternoon, tho. I would suggest that some of us meet up there, but unless you know sign language its pretty much impossible to talk shop there, lol...

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Looks like the TGO Austin crew is heading to San Antonio next weekend instead because of the weather. More info posted when I get it.

Top Bottom