Backordered Mags

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by Angrypoonani, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Angrypoonani

Angrypoonani New Member

Mar 9, 2009
    I don't know why byut every site I look at for 9mm M&P HC mags, they are all out of stock!!! This is so frustrating... what's the deal here? Is anyone else experiencing out of stock items such as mags?

2. 40Arpent

40Arpent TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Mags, ammo, red dot sights, magnifiers, guns...you name it, there are supply issues everywhere.

3. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Mags, red dots, moulded bags, and cleaning supplies (in that order) for me.

Wilson mags (week or so), Optics Planet (3 weeks), Cabelas (6 weeks), Hoppe/Comsumer Link(7 weeks)

4. awmp

awmp New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    44mags.com, GT Distrubuters and Botach Tactical are the three I have ordered from lately for mags and Sportsmans Guide or ammo. Hope this helps.

5. Angrypoonani

Angrypoonani New Member

Mar 9, 2009

Thanks a lot awmp! They are in stock and I got some!

6. TAZ

TAZ Active Member

Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Oddly M&P 9 mags have always been a bot hard to find. I cant imagine the buying frenzy having a positive impact on all that. Not sure whre youre at but GT Distributors in Austin probably has some in stock as the M&P is on APD's approved list.

7. texas_teacher

texas_teacher Well-Known

Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    I had a bitch of a time trying to locate mags for my pt111. Finally walked into McBrides in Austin and luckily they had it. Not the cheapest in the world but hell ten more rounds is better than nothing. You might want to call there and see if they've got em. The sales people there are awesome too if you want to get into Obama bashing.

2915 San Gabriel St, Austin, TX‎ - (512) 472-3532‎

www.mcbridesguns.com

8. maniacmama

maniacmama New Member

Mar 25, 2009
    Round Rock, Texas
    I have been trying to purchase mags for my Bersa Thunder 380 since last November. They have been on b/o for 2 months at Tactical Armory. I call McBrides fairly frequently and GT to no avail. Cabela's flat out said "no can do!." Sometimes I think I am consistently in the wrong place at the wrong time. Surely there are some to be had! Any solid leads out there? Not all members of this forum can possibly be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I really want some Bersa Thunder 380 mags!!

9. LittleGun

LittleGun Active Member

Jun 27, 2008
    Spring/Houston
    Last night I was browsing topgunsupply.com. I saw mags available.

10. maniacmama

maniacmama New Member

Mar 25, 2009
    Round Rock, Texas
    Found Bersa Magazines

After many attempts to locate Bersa, the manufacture, I finally realized I really needed the distributor for Bersa. (Since Bersa is an Argentinian product.) The distributor is Eagle Imports, Inc. at Welcome to Eagle Imports Inc. Just thought I would post this in case there may be others out there in the future who may have an inquiry as to the acquistions of these items.