• ...and so much more!
  • TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I wasn't too harsh on him till he got to the part where he admitted that he couldn't understand difference between manslaughter & murder

They reached their decision in THREE hours. Wow...... I spent way more time as a juror in a case about a attorney not building a handicap ramp for his business where you fucks cut a murderer loose. Talk about wanting to get home and chew on your Cheetos you lazy, uneducated, stupid ****. He kept saying "We just needed that one piece of evidence!" which was a tasty phrase to use to let you slide home on the blood of the victim you bastard. Letting that monster go free was unfuckingly believable!
    Venture Surplus ad

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    The show is beautifully shot and edited, and it has a good storyteller character. Knowing what happens (which is public knowledge anyways) won't ruin it.

I concur.
    I watched the initial episode when it was new, then did not watch any of the others.
    Came across a Marathon yesterday, so I recorded it.
    Last I watched was the "not guilty" episode, I believe I have 2 left.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    The show is beautifully shot and edited, and it has a good storyteller character. Knowing what happens (which is public knowledge anyways) won't ruin it.

I don't disagree. As a matter of fact, the main reason we watched it was for the scenery. We also enjoyed the storytelling cowboy (even after we figured out he wasn't a resident) and the sheriff, who epitomizes law enforcement in that part of the state; however, Ronda Haberer just gets more and more annoying as the series progresses...

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I am curious what Ronda does with her dogs that she took with her on the way to the trial.
    Certainly she did not leave them in her truck all day long.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Curious how everything can be over when it is left to the woman juror who states that she has evidence for the judge that there were misconduct? Seems that there might be more ahead for this story? I want to know where Tony is lol?

CZPistol

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2015
    123 Easy St.
    I am curious what Ronda does with her dogs that she took with her on the way to the trial.
    Certainly she did not leave them in her truck all day long.

The dogs survived the same way Les Stroud, Bear Grylls, and any other of those "survivor" type celebs survive...the camera crew took care of them.

Top Bottom