• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I'm a ginger. I grew up in an orphanage and it was a hard knock life for me.

**** you privileged white people. Bunch of racists. Every single one of you. Your whole damn race.

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    “The best white people can do is to recognise we are recovering racists. We are born into a system that tells us we rule.”
    WTF???
    I was born in a lower working class family, My Dad worked his a** off with tons of overtime to support his 5 kids. My Mom got a job when the kids were in school to help make ends meet. We ate at a restaurant once a year.
    I must have missed when "I ruled".
    One black guy told me I grew up with white privilege. I told him the same thing I said above. He said if I don't recognize white privilege, that proves that it exists. Can't even begin to dissect that logic.
    I'll take a stab at dissection....u ready for it?

Tell him white folks don't really care about race; all we care about is what can the individual do to improve themselves and the community. To work hard and live peacefully. Then tell him if you can't see it, then that must prove it exists!

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Remember though.

“The best white people can do is to recognise we are recovering racists. We are born into a system that tells us we rule.”

Hell yeah I'm racist.

White, 71, well housed/no pool, work hard and have built a nice life for my family, still work my ass off (one day off since April 7) sent my kids to college and taught them to be good citizens.

My business partner is also a racist.

Black, 45, well housed/pool, worked hard and built a nice life for his family, works his ass off (0 days off since April 7 (he's less lazy)) and sent his kids to college and taught them to be good citizens.

Yep, we're both racist ... but it doesn't have a damned thing to do with skin color.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The term "protest" has morphed into something new in our society. Now, "protest" has come to mean a time when lawful activity is suspended, mob rule begins and property gets looted. LEO's or private citizens who use deadly force to protect their property or their families are vilified for using force against "protestors".

The protestors become opportunistic, lawless, thugs who use a social situation to cover violence and theft. These are criminals, nothing more.

Flash

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    The term "protest" has morphed into something new in our society. Now, "protest" has come to mean a time when lawful activity is suspended, mob rule begins and property gets looted. LEO's or private citizens who use deadly force to protect their property or their families are vilified for using force against "protestors".

The protestors become opportunistic, lawless, thugs who use a social situation to cover violence and theft. These are criminals, nothing more.

Flash
    judged by 12

Top Bottom