• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RACER X

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
    They tried in Dallas after ferguson. I've never been so proud of DPD, the "protestors" tried blocking/shutting down interstate highways and dpd came in hard and fast and iirc it didn't last very long at all.

Protests could happen anywhere in Texas, Ferguson and Baltimore won't happen anywhere for very long anywhere in Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sadly Houston PD failed, they blocked an entire frwy here.
    Hurley's Gold

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    grasshopperglock, you can bet your sweet ass that the FBI, DEA, HSI has their gang squads running around in all of that getting intelligence.

yeah, but.... you need to understand world history and the role of agents provocateur in America

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Peeps, that's the worst article I've read possibly ever. It's borderline criminal, and wrong on so many points.

Low points of the article-
    We see ghettos and crime and absent parents where we should see communities actively struggling against mental health crises and premeditated economic exploitation. And when we see police cars being smashed and corporate property being destroyed, we should see reasonable responses to generations of extreme state violence, and logical decisions about what kind of actions yield the desired political results.

Equally, it makes no sense to cite the Constitution in any demonstration for Black civil rights (that document was not written about us, remember?), but certainly not one organized specifically to call attention to the fact that the state breaks its own laws with regard to the oppressed on a nearly constant basis.

I do not advocate non-violence—particularly in a moment like the one we currently face...It not only fails to meet the needs of the community, but actually puts oppressed people in further danger of violence.

The political goals of rioters in Baltimore are not unclear—just as they were not unclear when poor, Black people rioted in Ferguson last fall. When the free market, real estate, the elected government, the legal system have all shown you they are not going to protect you—in fact, that they are the sources of the greatest violence you face—then political action becomes about stopping the machine that is trying to kill you, even if only for a moment, getting the boot off your neck, even if it only allows you a second of air. This is exactly what blocking off streets, disrupting white consumerism, and destroying state property are designed to do.

When there is more concern for white sports fans in the vicinity of a riot than the Black people facing off with police, there is mounting justification for the rage and pain of Black communities in this country.

• Are we harming state and private property, or are we harming people, communities and natural resources? Is the result of our action disrupting state and corporate violence, or creating collateral damage that more oppressed people will have to deal with (i.e., Black families and business owners, cleaning staff, etc.)? Are we mimicking state violence by harming people and the environment, or are we harming state property in ways that can stop or slow violence? Are we demonizing systems or people?
    • Who is in the vicinity? Are we doing harm to people around us as we act? Is there a possibility of violence for those who are not the intended targets of our action? Are we forcing people to be involved in an action who many not want to be, or who are not ready?
    • Who is involved in the action? Are people involved in our action consensually, or simply because they are in the vicinity? Have we created ways for people of all abilities who may not want to be present to leave? Are we being strategic about location and placement of bodies? If there are violent repercussions for our actions, who will be facing them?

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Typical collectivist slave mindset. Not surprising.

You know what else wouldn't be surprising? A boot in his ass if he tried that here.
    The writer was dismissing the shortcoming of parents and putting the blame on the free market and white people. Did white people force these people that live in Baltimore to have children in single parent homes? Did the free market build the church senior center that burned to the ground, or was that white people?

Is there even a machine trying to kill black people exclusively, or is it violent crime paired with a lifetime of bad life choices?

Personal responsibility seems to not be a belief I share with the writer. Instead of being a rabble rouser, I'm just trying to be responsible as an adult so that I can have a family with less problems and more opportunities. The author doesn't seem to value opportunities as much as disrupting the government and asking the government for handouts

edit to add- If you don't like the home team, get the hell out of the stadium.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Let is burn. Let it go bankrupt like Detroit. It's just an other Liberal Democrat city run into the dirt. I am all for saving humanity and treating American citizens with respect but when I see the riots and destruction "allowed" to continue I lose all feelings. This is just more evidence to throw onto the pile that Liberlism is a complete failure. Thank GOD that this time around everyone has their cell phone tuned in to see it happen.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Are we sure Obama doesn't work for the major pharmaceuticals or insurance companies? He's acted like a room full of billionaires lighting Cuban cigars with 100$ bills are calling his shots and laughing about how they own the U.S. public and the rest of the people.

It's like slavery except the slaves are paying cash to the slave owners for nothing in return.

I learned quickly that anything that the Feds pushing that includes the words "affordable" or "free" is aimed at costing tax payers, consumers and freedom.

F- the liberal governments here and in Europe. F- the press for the lack of coverage on events that effect all of us. F- Obama for his "Change" that was all about empty promises to the poor and emptying the pockets of working class Americans. F- the "protesters" who head to the streets with no facts about what really happened. Stop falling for narratives that criminals were mistreated, when they're criminals and they don't care about others.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I vote we secede. Pull this Apple off the rotten tree.

I'm in this camp. Texas has just about everything it needs to survive that is if the US Military doesn't crush us we could stand on our own. We have food/power/gas/fuel/sea ports/25M population/Two major Airline and airports/and a state full of badass Texans with a ton of fucking guns.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    These commie democrats can jack up their own people. Pick fights with other nations. Stick their nose in other people's affairs. Send their military to defend campaign donors all they want.

The Norman Rockwell America no longer exists. It's now a perverted concept of corruption, wealth, and power.

Top Bottom