• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    It's like slavery except the slaves are paying cash to the slave owners for nothing in return.
    Imagine if a slave owner told his slaves, "You can do anything you want to do. Make any sort of living you want. You just have to send 30-50% of your income back to me. See, you're free!"
    ARJ Defense ad

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Imagine if a slave owner told his slaves, "You can do anything you want to do. Make any sort of living you want. You just have to send 30-50% of your income back to me. See, you're free!"

"And those of you who are lazy, I'll send you all you need."

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    I'm in this camp. Texas has just about everything it needs to survive that is if the US Military doesn't crush us we could stand on our own. We have food/power/gas/fuel/sea ports/25M population/Two major Airline and airports/and a state full of badass Texans with a ton of $#@!ing guns.

All in!

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    Recall seeing a news spot yesterday about church leaders and the community-at-large as causes for the recent quiet.

I'm sure it had nothing to do with the citizen soldiers toting rifles roaming around in humvees and FMTVs

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Remember though.

“The best white people can do is to recognise we are recovering racists. We are born into a system that tells us we rule.” :banghead:

What a warped reality they live in.

No mention of the fact that if the father never STOLE the can of beer in the first place, NONE of that would have happened.
    They love to leave out the contributing factors of the abuse and when you bring that up they take it as an excuse for the results.

Double Action

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2015
    “The best white people can do is to recognise we are recovering racists. We are born into a system that tells us we rule.”
    WTF???
    I was born in a lower working class family, My Dad worked his a** off with tons of overtime to support his 5 kids. My Mom got a job when the kids were in school to help make ends meet. We ate at a restaurant once a year.
    I must have missed when "I ruled".
    One black guy told me I grew up with white privilege. I told him the same thing I said above. He said if I don't recognize white privilege, that proves that it exists. Can't even begin to dissect that logic.

Top Bottom