• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Koinonia

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    I watched his speech, and he specifically stated he couldn't federalize the police, but would be working with closely to provide avenues for training. That headline is very misleading.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    One way to get police to act would be let it out they(rioters) are all Christians/ whites in black face, streets would be covered in blood within minutes. I say in jest with some truth.

Note, when this happens some talking head will always say the government needs to provide more opportunity, OK what does that mean, more welfare, homes, cars, free money, can't be jobs they have been moved to China and other third world countries so the top 10% can make huge profits.

This is what out leaders built a liberal welfare society broken families nonworking lost generation, and our leader continue to import more under educated people with basically same mind set, simply sad IMO.

Phoneguy

Proud American and Infidel since 1968
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2013
    North Ft Worth
    The liberals give the urban folks no options but to depend on the government. Then the liberals wonder what happened when shit blows up.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I watched his speech, and he specifically stated he couldn't federalize the police, but would be working with closely to provide avenues for training. That headline is very misleading.

if his gay lips were moving, he was lying

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    2 1/2 hours until first curfew. I wonder if all hell is gonna break loose.

Minority police department, minority Democrat mayor, millions upon millions of your tax dollars spent on progressive social and education programs, Al Sharptongue on the way.

What could possibly go wrong?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    You know the military has teams doing the secret squirrel in the area. This is the best training you can buy. Why waste the chance.

Go Jade Cock!

Phoneguy

Proud American and Infidel since 1968
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2013
    North Ft Worth
    grasshopperglock, you can bet your sweet ass that the FBI, DEA, HSI has their gang squads running around in all of that getting intelligence.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    grasshopperglock, you can bet your sweet ass that the FBI, DEA, HSI has their gang squads running around in all of that getting intelligence.

Isn't the timing rather thought provoking?

Throw out a news story about a black guy getting his neck broke. Let it heat up. Help it along for training.

That's my theory.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Just another random thought.

I bet that's why they labeled Texas as hostile. The local population isn't as easy to stir into a riot. Businesses here would shoot you dead if you tried to burn it.

tsugsr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    While I agree that it is less likely in Texas, I do think that parts of Houston, Dallas and Austin are subject to such things. Listen to the recent statements from the Austin police chief against armed citizens and then tell me that he would be on our side.

They tried in Dallas after ferguson. I've never been so proud of DPD, the "protestors" tried blocking/shutting down interstate highways and dpd came in hard and fast and iirc it didn't last very long at all.

Protests could happen anywhere in Texas, Ferguson and Baltimore won't happen anywhere for very long anywhere in Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom