BBQ meet and greet @ shiloh indoor range NW houston 4/26/2008

htxred

Apr 6, 2008
inner loop houston
I hope this is ok to post here. if its not, mod's please take care of this thread, totally understandable if its against rules.

The family at Shiloh Indoor range will be hosting a BBQ sort of meet and greet at their range on saturday, 4/26/2008, its going to be an all day event. The guys at S.T.I (yes, the custom 1911 company, lol) will also be there showing off a few 1911s making you beg your wife (or mother, lol) to let you get one. There will be a lot of shooting, and if you decide to get a STI or get permission, they will be taking orders on site.

This was original meant for the people over at TexasCHLforum, but i've shared interest with Jeff to expand it to Texas Gun Talk as well and he thought it was a wonderful idea, so i am here inviting you guys to come out, eat some food, socialize, hang out, and best of all, shoot some paper!!!

(feel free to bring anything you would like to offer or feel could be of some use, and wives are invited as well.)

more information here.

http://shilohshooting.net/
12703 Shiloh Church Rd
Houston, Tx 77066 | 281.520.1038

LHB1

Mar 4, 2008
Houston
Rats! The first get together for Houston members of TGT and I'm going to be out of town. Hopefully I will be able to make the next one.

htxred

Apr 6, 2008
inner loop houston
at every shooting range, or event for that matter, there are always those who love to talk, im sure you'll get your questions answered one way or another. lol.

and Alan, if you own a bike, you should RIDE down.... ok maybe not but the guys at Shiloh are riders.

htxred

Apr 6, 2008
inner loop houston
sweeeeet, i'll be sure to return the favor when there is an event in austin!

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members