BBQ meet and greet @ shiloh indoor range NW houston 4/26/2008

Discussion in 'Other Areas' started by htxred, Apr 8, 2008.

1. htxred

htxred Active Member

Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    I hope this is ok to post here. if its not, mod's please take care of this thread, totally understandable if its against rules.

The family at Shiloh Indoor range will be hosting a BBQ sort of meet and greet at their range on saturday, 4/26/2008, its going to be an all day event. The guys at S.T.I (yes, the custom 1911 company, lol) will also be there showing off a few 1911s making you beg your wife (or mother, lol) to let you get one. There will be a lot of shooting, and if you decide to get a STI or get permission, they will be taking orders on site.

This was original meant for the people over at TexasCHLforum, but i've shared interest with Jeff to expand it to Texas Gun Talk as well and he thought it was a wonderful idea, so i am here inviting you guys to come out, eat some food, socialize, hang out, and best of all, shoot some paper!!!

(feel free to bring anything you would like to offer or feel could be of some use, and wives are invited as well.)

more information here.

http://shilohshooting.net/
    12703 Shiloh Church Rd
    Houston, Tx 77066 | 281.520.1038

2. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Sounds like fun. :)

3. zembonez

zembonez TGT Addict

Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Well, I am not the big chief here bit I certainly see no problem with the post. I'm glad to see it! Sounds like a good time.

Thanks!

4. LHB1

LHB1 Active Member

Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    Rats! The first get together for Houston members of TGT and I'm going to be out of town. Hopefully I will be able to make the next one.

5. Micro.Foosa.Cub

Micro.Foosa.Cub Member

Apr 3, 2008
    1960/AldineW'field
    Hmmm.... are you guys letting in the whippersnappers with goofy questions? :p

I figure if I can't learn something there, at least I got some BBQ out of the deal ;)

6. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I might go if I can convince someone to drive.

7. htxred

htxred Active Member

Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    at every shooting range, or event for that matter, there are always those who love to talk, im sure you'll get your questions answered one way or another. lol.

and Alan, if you own a bike, you should RIDE down.... ok maybe not but the guys at Shiloh are riders.

8. Shorts

Shorts TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Does your pit look like this? If so, I'll fly in for the BBQ:banger:

9. SIG_Fiend

SIG_Fiend Administrator TGT Supporter Admin

Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX

I'm up for it, lets go.

10. htxred

htxred Active Member

Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    sweeeeet, i'll be sure to return the favor when there is an event in austin!