Guns International

BECKEL’S #1 UPSET PICK: White will defeat Perry.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    BECKEL’S #1 UPSET PICK:
    WHITE WILL DEFEAT PERRY!

Texas Conservative Digest – This morning, on Fox News America’s Newsroom witox contributor Bob Beckle issued his number one pick for upset of the election: Bill White will defeat Governor Rick Perry for Governor of Texas.

Unfortunately, this is simply another story concerning the same issue that we have been warning Texas about for months.

Most experts agree that the ACORN factor will run around the 3% figure. The “fly in the ointment” is the 18% of Republicans that are either ‘undecided’ or have made the decision to vote for White to punish Perry for an issue or two they are upset about. If you will excuse a saying from comedian and fellow Texan Ron White – “You Can’t Fix Stupid!”.

For those Republicans that are truly ‘undecided’ (and I cannot believe, we are even having to point this out at this date), possibly a “refresher course” is needed to remind you of just EXACTLY who Bill White is:

· Bill White is anti-gun and supports gun control. He was one of only two mayors in Texas that joined New York Mayor Bloomberg’s anti-gun group. He later resigned when he found out how far out on that limb he had gone. His excuse for resigning: he didn’t know what he was joining. And this is a man who wants to be Governor of the greatest state in the nation;

· Bill White OPPOSSES the constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage;

· Bill White personally made Houston one of the largest ‘ Sanctuary City ’ populations in the country;

· Bill White supports ObamaCare;

· Bill White supports Cap and Trade. Barack Obama, who said, “Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket,” – and Bill White believes that cap and trade doesn’t go far enough.

· Bill White’s tenure as Houston ’s mayor is a scandal, to say the least. He raided pension funds to pay for ‘highly questionable’ programs that HE instigated while Mayor. His part in Metro-Gate is known by everyone in the administration, although he denies any part in it. Those who do their homework on this issue will find that the money trail in this mess, leads straight to Bill White! The bills he left when departing as Mayor are astronomical and have been verified by Houston’s current Mayor, at least up until recently when the Obama ‘ground troops’ essentially told her to “shut-up”. ANYONE who cares to look into the specifics of White’s tenure in Houston can find it all over the internet. The details are simply to long to go into here.

· Considering the above, it is no wonder that Bill White has no intention of releasing is tax returns!

· Bill White REFUSES to commit to not raise taxes on Texans;

· The retired Ernst & Young accountants, who conducted an unofficial audit of Houston 's finances after the Bill White term, determined that Bill White may have led the City to the brink of bankruptcy;

· Bill White has repeatedly stated that military men and women should have a say in races for President, vice president or congress; however, they should not be able to vote for elections in the state, county or local elections;

· Bill White supports the Obama regimes EPA grab of Texas emission laws. If this grab is successful, tens of thousands of Texas jobs will be lost;

· Bill White is a trial lawyer and opposes lawsuit reforms (imagine that!).
    And this is the man that some of our “Republicans” are undecided about because they are upset with Rick Perry about one or two issues? This kind of thinking Folks, is EXACTLY how we wound up with Barrack Obama!
    ARJ Defense ad

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    well if Perry did lose to that O-Jacka$$ Supporter this NOV, im afraid it might be time to move to probably AZ. at least there one would have half a chance with good people at least trying to Right the ship there!! cause White would RUIN this state just as Him and his type did to my last state!!!!!!!

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Just because Perry is ahead doesn't mean it's time to quit reminding people of what it would mean if he DID loose. Open carry would not even be brought up, CHL could see some MAJOR changes...and that's just the very tip of the iceburg...

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Just because Perry is ahead doesn't mean it's time to quit reminding people of what it would mean if he DID loose.
    it just amazes me people STILL want and support Democrats to run this GREAT STATE of TEXAS with a better than average economy!!!! cause last time i checked, NOT 1 of the states ran by a majority of DEMO-LIBS is doing very well!! Oh and for the LIBTERD AGENDA supporters PLEASE do tell me which DEMO run state is doing well right about now cause i can name 7 or so that are BANKRUPT!!!!! but as USUAL I get no responce to this challenge!!!!!!!!!

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I thought it was funny when Barry the Community Organizer came to Texas to raise money for Bill White, Ol' Bill was nowhere to be seen! He's an Obama lackey, but even he knows he can't pull votes with his hero around.

White has a lot of money to spend and Perry's not the most likable guy to sit as governor, but I can't imagine that White could pull off a win in the current financial and political climate.

If White does win, I guess we'll have to brush up on our Spanish.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I thought it was funny when Barry the Community Organizer came to Texas to raise money for Bill White, Ol' Bill was nowhere to be seen! He's an Obama lackey, but even he knows he can't pull votes with his hero around.

White has a lot of money to spend and Perry's not the most likable guy to sit as governor, but I can't imagine that White could pull off a win in the current financial and political climate.

If White does win, I guess we'll have to brush up on our Spanish.

That aint funny!!
    If I owned a Ranch or somethin other than a equipment shop and a house, I would have to tuff it out. If White wins, my ass is selling my stuff for whatever I can get for it and im out of here. If Texas has enough Libtards to put White in office, then I dont want to be here!

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    skeet and red,

Man .. Y'all need to do like me. If your party ain't representin, stick it out, fight for what you believe .. don't weenie up and run away.

Jeez. I've lived my entire life in Texas. Before Bush it was a Dem (albeit conservative dem) state. I love my state, and regardless of which party is currently in power, I will defend her to the end.

Thank God our Texas founding fathers didn't just cut and run cuz things weren't quite going the way they liked.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    If your party ain't representin, stick it out, fight for what you believe ..
    its easier said than done Vance. after 20 yrs of fighting for Conservative people to be in office and STILL losing to an OVERWELMING majority of LIBS, you have to either cut bait or run. i decided to move my family cause it was not just me but that the B.S. was affecting anymore!! and after 3-1/2 yrs now have passed by, I was right and that state is in WORSE OFF SHAPE than when i left!! i couldnt afford for my 2 lil boys to fight another 20 yrs. cause thats about what it will take to staighten up that F'd up state!! sometimes you actually have to do whats right for your family.........

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    The nice thing about Texas politics is that the REAL power in Austin is NOT with the Gov, it's with the Rail Road Commission and with the Lt. Gov...and those guys are kept in check, for the most part anyway, by the elected reps...some of whom are Democrat in name only.

I think Perry will win...I HOPE he will win...but if we take THIS time to assume he will win and not stay on message, and stop talking to anyone wh we can engage in conversation and be ready to present three points why Perry is a better choice than White, it could be very ugly come the 2nd....

Top Bottom