• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    I'm happy for all ya'll that enjoy your Bersa 380's but with all the advancements in firearm design crammed into the newest crop of 380's, the poorly aging Bersa would be at the bottom of my list of 380 carry pieces.

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    My late husband, my MT husband and I never owned a BERSA handgun.

I do remember a lady who did OWN and shoot a .380 Bersa pistol and she did LIKE it a lot. NO clue on the model.

I think (?) that she added a 9mm pistol to her collection or was planning on doing this. She was going to buy a rifle too.

This was YEARS ago and on a long gone forum.

Many people ONLINE have written good things about the BERSA handguns. I have NOT SHOT with those people or MET them IN PERSON as I have with many other ONLINE and OFFLINE combined gun friends.

I never HEARD of the BERSA name or even remembered READING the name BERSA in my gun books when I read her POST. She was a Newbie gun lady and I never KNEW anyone who owned one. Back east and out here.

I do NOT ever remember seeing a BERSA in any of the gun stores that I went to BUT I was NOT concentrating on semi automatic pistols or rifles much OTHER than the GLOCK Model 19 - Generation 3 pistols and on my former S&W Model 41 and S&W 22A pistols back in the late 90s and on.

I do NOT remember seeing a BERSA in the little buildings up at the CAMP PERRY famous shooting events but I DO remember seeing other famous brand names that I NEVER owned or shot.

My husband does LIKE his lightweight Glock 42 pistol in a .380 caliber VERY MUCH!

And he was and still IS a '45' man even if he only OWNS ONE 45acp Glock 30SF pistol now.

Meaning that he was ALWAYS into 45acp pistols from A to Z (TOP NAME brands = 1911s) and not only in a Glock 30SF and INTO 45Long Colt single action revolvers and in other '45' guns.

CUSTOM, expensive and REGULAR priced factory only '45' caliber guns - RUGER, FREEDOM ARMS, etc.

I NEVER owned a .380 caliber pistol in ANY brand but if I did want to own one - I would get a GLOCK 42.

I ONLY owned Glock 19s (9mm) and the SMITH and WESSON MODEL 41 and 22A (22lr pistols.) when it came to semi automatic pistols in my life.

The rest were in d/a and s/a revolvers handgun wise AND the one Black Powder BEAUTIFUL Italian one (Navy model single action revolver.) that I never learned or shot back east due to my late husband's sudden cancer discovery, his dying at home, death and my move. I gifted that BP gun and all of the STUFF for it before I moved.

I do not own, shoot or carry ANY handguns.

I do NOT knock the .380 caliber at all.

IF I still owned, carried and shot HANDGUNS from a to z - I would still BUY, carry and shoot exactly (?!) what I owned BEFORE too.

I might not get anything but the Glock and not buy the Model 41 and 22A and the Papoose CT rifle being that when it came to anything semi automatic ACTION WISE - the GLOCK 19 was the MAIN and only semi automatic FIREARM in a pistol or rifle that I kept going back to.

I shot that Glock a lot AND the s/a and d/a revolvers in Ruger and Smith and Wesson much MORE that the Model 41, 22A pistols and Papoose rifle even if they were SWEET guns.

I liked James Bond (Ian Fleming as an author.) books and movies and the discussions about HIS guns too. I never OWNED or shot them.

Old Lady Cate

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    LD,

Oh shoot!

I just READ where you don't like Glock pistols even if your daughters like them.

That is what I get for multi tasking here and talking to my husband over his EARLY morning coffee.

I mentioned them in my post above.

Sorry about that!

Old Lady Cate

Top Bottom