• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Willy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    Ellis County
    I like my Kahr CW-9 for what it is. The Hogue Handall Jr makes it fit my hand perfectly.

My best shooter is my Ruger P85 MKII. It will outshoot my friends G19. I like that the gun will fire from double or single action. I'm considering a G19 or G17 because my wife likes the simplicity.

Summer2009635.gif

0325102326-00.jpg

BMiracleTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Abilene
    The one I usually grab when I go the range is a Glock 17. I have one on my bedside drawer and one in my truck! And I carry a 19 or 26 on my hip.

Kilowatt3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Lake Charles, LA
    I like my Kahr CW-9 for what it is...

My best shooter is my Ruger P85 MKII. It will outshoot my friends G19. I like that the gun will fire from double or single action. I'm considering a G19 or G17 because my wife likes the simplicity.

Summer2009635.gif
    Man, we're on pretty close to the same page!

My P85 MKII pretty much sat in the back of the safe for most of the last 20 years. I just pulled it out the last few months and started shooting it a good bit. What a SWEET pistol. Kinda big for CC, but it sure shoots great. Hard to beat for an HD handgun.

My Kahrs are a CM9 and a CW45.

Regards,
    Jim

JonFrankMc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Ellis County
    Man, we're on pretty close to the same page!

My P85 MKII pretty much sat in the back of the safe for most of the last 20 years. I just pulled it out the last few months and started shooting it a good bit. What a SWEET pistol. Kinda big for CC, but it sure shoots great. Hard to beat for an HD handgun.

My Kahrs are a CM9 and a CW45.

Regards,
    Jim

I have to agree with all you guys. People look at me funny when I say I'd rather shoot my Ruger brick but it shoots exactly where I aim. The P-series is my go to HD gun.

ColinInTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Plano
    I'd have to say my Glock 19C with a trigger job (~3 pound trigger) and other mods. I have beat this thing to death and it keeps coming back for more.

- Colin

BoydS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    SE Texas
    For me it has to be the Beretta 92FS. I purchased this pistol new in 1995 and have over 3500 rounds through it without any hiccup. Runs perfectly, and I have to give it a plus on breakdown and assembly for cleaning and maintenance.

Satyrnine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Austin
    I hate to admit it, because I don't like polymer guns, but the Glock 19C I rented performed exceptionally for me, but it IS compensated.

Uncompensated would be the P226, it's better that my CZ75 or FEG Hi-Power. But I can't afford the model I'd want in it. :(

Ghost Fish

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2011
    Humble, TX
    I have a Beretta 92FS, Glock 17, and Sig SP2022 in 9mm and my favorite still has to be my Beretta. It's smooth, accurate, and just a beast in general.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    This has been a very interesting and informative thread.

I've enjoyed shooting an HK P7, i enjoy the all of the glock 9mm platforms, and I am eager to try a 9mm in the 1911 platform. Enjoy my buddies Sig 9mm with the short reset trigger. But I haven't really shot any high end 9mms.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    This has been a very interesting and informative thread.

I've enjoyed shooting an HK P7, i enjoy the all of the glock 9mm platforms, and I am eager to try a 9mm in the 1911 platform. Enjoy my buddies Sig 9mm with the short reset trigger. But I haven't really shot any high end 9mms.

I got an STI 2011 Tactical 5.0 that will knock your socks off.

Tapatalk sent it.

skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein
    I have not had much experience with different 9mm handguns. My first was a Ruger New Model Blackhawk .357 with the 9mm cylinder I once owned when I was in the Navy. It was a good shooter but I usually stayed with .38 in the .357 cylinder because I could get all the .38 ammo I could shoot. I have a Ruger P89DC which looks a lot like the P85 MKII and it is a very good shooter. The receivers look identical but it has a decocker and not a safety. I shot a friend's Glock (I do not know the model). It was a good shooter but just didn't feel right and had more recoil than my Ruger. I assume that is because the Ruger is a lot heavier. I also shot a Kahr like the one in the photo...it also shot pretty good but was a bitch to hang on to and bring back on target quickly.

smokey1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Austin,TX
    1 vote for HK USP 9mm Elite. Tack driver and functions flawless. Safety/decocker on both sides for southpaws as well. Pricey but collectable for sure.

Top Bottom