• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    its crazy to me the amount of fl users on here. its still a relatively new product with little to no marketing compared to other products. and its barely making it to the major online retailers. =)
    Add one more because of this discussion. Mine should arrive Wed or Thurs. I'm actually excited to try it...might have to go dirty up a few guns this afternoon! I'm very interested in any improvement in my H&R 22lr revolver that's over 50 years old. I think it deserves some 'freshening up'.
    Venture Surplus ad

tom slick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Little Elm, Texas
    Yeah... I gotta try Froglube just because of the name! Although, the story about it being "discovered" in the barrel of a Civil War cannon makes me think I'm the biggest sucker in the world, lol.

The FL website says the best way to apply this stuff is to cook your gun parts in a crock pot full of the stuff for 4 hours! Has anybody actually done that?!?!?

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Non-chlorinated brake cleaner is the best cleaner around... Just keep it off painted finishes, and wood, and probably better to keep it off plastics, too

Wreaks havoc on skin too. Be prepared to have to lotion up, or have some nasty dry skin for a week or two. On the plus side, smells really nice. :)

mkburden

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    HUNT COUNTY TEXAS
    Ive been impressed with Eezox. It has been a great product for me. I cleaned a rifle I had recently cleaned with another product and was shocked to see how much was left behind that the Eezox was easily able to remove. clp is another obviously great one.

woolleyworm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Cleburne
    MONTANA X-TREME, but be careful, the stuff is noxious as all hell. Don't use it around the ole'lady if you plan on getting any that week. I prefer to use it outside on the porch only. Works better than anything I've tried. Ed's Red is good stuff also.

Top Bottom