• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    Just heard "Bee-toe" is gonna be on "Cole-BARE" tonight. I refuse to watch that smug commie bastard! Guy I went to school with spelled his name the same way, but he pronounced it "COLE-burt", the guy on TV just wants it to sound French, I suppose. Loser dikkhead!

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Guy I went to school with spelled his name the same way, but he pronounced it "COLE-burt", the guy on TV just wants it to sound French, I suppose.
    I don't like his politics, either, but if you're going to make fun of him you should pick some aspect of his life about which he has not fully explained in filmed interviews.

He can say his name however he wants. There are other things he's done that can be better used to highlight his ickiness.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

I call him: LEFTIST MORON.
    (And more so IF he actually believes that he will beat the REAL Hispanic.)

yours, satx

dapakattack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    DFW Area
    The reason you don't see Cruz signs/stickers is because people don't want their stuff messed with. Conservatives don't go around keying cars because someone has a sticker of a political adversary.

I also saw a ton of "I'm With Her" stickers and signs and very few for Trump. We see how that turned out.

When I see a Beto sign in someone's front yard, it just tells me that an idiot lives there.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    The reason you don't see Cruz signs/stickers is because people don't want their stuff messed with. Conservatives don't go around keying cars because someone has a sticker of a political adversary.

I also saw a ton of "I'm With Her" stickers and signs and very few for Trump. We see how that turned out.

When I see a Beto sign in someone's front yard, it just tells me that an idiot lives there.

Read an article recently where the Cruz campaign does not like to spend money on yard signs. Says it is not a good use of campaign dollars.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Read an article recently where the Cruz campaign does not like to spend money on yard signs. Says it is not a good use of campaign dollars.

Makes sense, I don't think yard signs actually change anyone's mind anyway and perhaps research has shown that.
    Also it could have just the opposite effect. Me personally, I'm going to vote either way, but I am sure there are those who plan to vote for Cruz but might believe he's got it locked up being Texas and all and therefore not be all that motivated to actually do it. Seeing Beto signs may be a motivator for folks like that to vote for sure.

https://www.statesman.com/news/loca...d-signs-than-ted-cruz/slx0bko9330lEnRhvH5MYL/

Cruz’s campaign manager, Jeff Roe, told the Tribune that the campaign has distributed 10,000 signs so far and ordered another 25,000. But Roe also told the Tribune that he considers the signs a “far-less-effective use of campaign money” than alternatives like television ads or door knocking.

Top Bottom