• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Out of state liberals trying to buy this election for Robert. And they have raised far more money than Cruz.
    Gun Zone Deals

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    On my way to the PO this afternoon, I saw 3 Cruz signs on a residential street that had none yesterday. Still outnumbered hugely by beto signs, however.

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    YBHO's maladministration did NOTHING good.

Actually, the desirable and beneficial parts of Obamacare are still in place.

Pre-existing conditions, coverage for essential benefits like preventative screening and contraception(abortion way down), kids on my insurance till 26, everybody paying in a bit, rate of increase in health care premiums still down(albeit costs still rising).........

I'm still waiting for Trump to tackle big Pharma and some of his other promises.

Last edited:

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station

Pre-existing conditions, coverage for essential benefits like preventative screening and contraception(abortion way down), kids on my insurance till 26, everybody paying in a bit, rate of increase in health care premiums still down(albeit costs still rising).........

And which of those are the desirable and beneficial parts?

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    And which of those are the desirable and beneficial parts?

Ronald Reagan codified health care as a right.
    Obama's administration tried to address that fact.

Decreasing rate of change of rising costs.
    Kids coverage.
    Contraception.
    Preventative screening.
    Pre-existing coverage.
    And so on......

Like it or not Reagan established health care as a right in this country with his signing of EMTALA (Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act) in 1986.

We are, 1/3 century later, still struggling with the reality of it and the underfunding of it.

The PPACA was a huge step in the right direction but did not go far enough.

Last edited:

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    If it wasn't for the EC, she would be our pres. No EC in Texas to save us. Make sure you vote!
    I don't think Lockhart was saying he wasn't gonna vote. No EC in TX but also a lot less fradulent votes and less leftists than say CA, NY, and NJ.

The GOP is really not helping their cause though. They could throw more support for Ted and conservatives but look at the last election, they basically bowed down to the DNC. F'kers.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    Ronald Reagan codified health care as a right.
    Obama's administration tried to address that fact.

Decreasing rate of change of rising costs.
    Kids coverage.
    Contraception.
    Preventative screening.
    Pre-existing coverage.
    And so on......

Like it or not Reagan established health care as a right in this country with his signing of EMTALA (Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act) in 1986.

We are, 1/3 century later, still struggling with the reality of it and the underfunding of it.

The PPACA was a huge step in the right direction but did not go far enough.
    It's a right to have ACCESS to healthcare. It is NOT a right to HAVE healthcare*. There's nothing constitutional about the fed.gov getting into the healthcare business or mandating that everyone has healthcare coverage on the backs of others. It's. Just. That. Simple.

*And yes, I'm aware that in every county in this country, there was indigent care available at nearly every emergency room, and that the county would NEVER be able to collect anything from those indigent for that care. That already existed before Obamacare. But that's a horse of a different color than providing broad-brush "healthcare" to everyone.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014

I'm still waiting for Trump to tackle big Pharma and some of his other promises.

HKShooter65,

While I don't know even ONE person who is against coverage for PRE-EXISTING conditions, I find NOTHING good about ODUMBO's UNAFFORDABLE healthcare extremism/lunacy. - The federal government needs to be OUT of the socialized medicine business.
    The cities/counties/States should take care of this.
    (The feds cannot even run the USPS efficiently, so WHY would I trust them to run almost 1/5th of the US economy??)

yours, satx

Top Bottom