• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I agree that our immigration program is severely flawed, but I do NOT agree that opening the doors and walking away from the border is the way to fix them. Amnesty programs, refugee programs, DACA, anchor babies, etc?. NONE of those are components to a healthy immigration policy, in my opinion.

Let me pose a simple question. Should you decide on permanently relocating your family to Portugal, would you expect your family to live their lives never learning Portuguese? 27% of the population speaks English in some capacity, so you would very well be able to 'get by', would that be enough? What about your kids? How about your arrival, would you make your border crossing through a field in Spain without contacting their government? Or maybe come in on the beach under the cover of darkness? Once there, would you fly the American flag and petition the government for money to cover your needs?
    Lynx Defense

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    Let me pose a simple question. Should you decide on permanently relocating your family to Portugal, would you expect your family to live their lives never learning Portuguese? 27% of the population speaks English in some capacity, so you would very well be able to 'get by', would that be enough? What about your kids? How about your arrival, would you make your border crossing through a field in Spain without contacting their government? Or maybe come in on the beach under the cover of darkness? Once there, would you fly the American flag and petition the government for money to cover your needs?
    No! What do you think I am, a Democrat?

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I agree that our immigration program is severely flawed, but I do NOT agree that opening the doors and walking away from the border is the way to fix them. Amnesty programs, refugee programs, DACA, anchor babies, etc?. NONE of those are components to a healthy immigration policy, in my opinion.

You need to stop being so sensible and start following your emotions like an estrogen filled teenage girl. Then and only then will you realize that we need to "save" everyone while sinking our own ship. Also when they get on the now sinking ship, they will fly their own flag, they won't work and will eat all of the supplies

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    You are totally evading the point. My post had nothing to do with the legality of hiring aliens. You could not take on 100 people in your home, to live with you and support.

The number of people who would enter this country if there were no restrictions would be huge and more than the USA could support.

And you are wrong with regard to assimilation of immigrants. For many decades, immigrants did want to assimilate. They bought into the American ideals and wanted to become Americans. This is too seldom the case with today's immigrants. Now, too many just look at the U.S. as an ATM machine. They are not assimilating. Just look at how much Spanish you hear spoken now (and other languages as well), as merely one indicator.
    The change occurred when we shifted from Western immigration to third world immigration. Thanks, Ted Kennedy.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    I did respond to one. Told them “none of their f###in business.” Haven’t gotten any more, oddly. I guess i hurt their feelings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Maybe I should send a pic of a cowpie next time. Nothing too offensive but makes the point.

Last edited:

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Just to be clear, I'm all for immigration, and I don't think it'll sink our ship in any way .... IF .... the immigrants are coming to America to be, oh I don't know ... Americans? It's all of the OTHER reasons we have flooding of our borders that are causing the problems, which is why we need effective and enforced controls. Hell, you want to actually fix immigration? Take away all the benefits of coming illegally and the problem solves itself. No more welfare, no more housing assistance, no more food stamps, etc.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Yup. The less benefit and the more punishment for doing so illegally, the less incentive to try to come here.
    And the more incentive for them to fix their own broken system instead.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

C_Hallbert

Color Commentator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2017
    McAlester, OK
    Probably the next Senator from Texas and frankly the GOP / so-called conservatives better wake up and realize that our friends and neighbors need to be treated better. I find it offensive that appealing to probably half or a third of the human population of Texas is "pandering."

Just how and when have the Conservatives treated our friends and neighbors poorly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I duno, but I'm seeing enough of his signs in yards to make me a bit nervous

I was thinking the same about the few I've seen here and there too, but then I also thought that perhaps many that would vote for Cruz are those who have no need to shout it out loud.

But now you got me thinking, if only to piss off the guy down the road, perhaps I'll get two. One for a backup when an unhinged Beto supporter destroys the first one.

https://store.tedcruz.org/products/yard-sign

Not from Cruz, but this one would really set them off:

anti_liberal_give_away_Yard_Sign_300x300.jpg
    :roflfunny:

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    He is high on the list of several "foundations" who support ultra liberals. They put a ton of money in his campaign, even more than they paid Feinstein.

Tells me all I need to know about him.

dedbbbdffd15b546772ca4fe5586bf8c.jpg

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Let’s take a look at this dildo.
    6643E5D3-9359-49CD-8F42-C03D7F8BF117.jpeg
    Hm...he looks like he works at a car dealership. He’s 45. I’m 39. He seems to age well but I’m still better looking and way more of a stud. I don’t trust his beady little eyes.

He’s a member of the New Democrats. Aka bill Clinton wannabe.

Drug policy is middle of the road.

Abortion is typical left. Supports federal funding for whores getting knocked up that aren’t ready.

Gay rights typical left but I could care less on this issue.

Immigration is typical left. Thinks republicans fear monger and all Mexicans want to give us love, kisses, and handies.

Healthcare is typical left.

Gun control this guy participated in the sit on the floor bs to protest. F this clown.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I should email him and tell him how much of a stud I am and how he has beady eyes I don’t trust.

Top Bottom