• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    One of my favorite youtubers, Styx, did a piece covering it, as I knew he would. He’s got quite a following.

I don’t even watch the news, I get my news from the alt media on YouTube.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Lets just get to the civil war already

As more and more comes to light. This is the U.N. doing all this immigration stuff. Everybody that's on board with the U.N. are the same douches as shown in the Beto campaign. Beto is an extension of the U.N. policy.

So let that sink in. Since 1992 the sedition movement went main stream. Out in the sunlight. Unelected people a half a world away are seriously messing things up.

Beto has probably been promised a lot to sell out his country.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    As more and more comes to light. This is the U.N. doing all this immigration stuff. Everybody that's on board with the U.N. are the same douches as shown in the Beto campaign. Beto is an extension of the U.N. policy.

So let that sink in. Since 1992 the sedition movement went main stream. Out in the sunlight. Unelected people a half a world away are seriously messing things up.

Beto has probably been promised a lot to sell out his country.

I wouldn't expect less from some white guilt worm like him. The people in the UN need to have their heads sent rolling down the pavement

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Well. He says its not true....then its not true.....[roll eyes]

He's a lying MF'er. He knows Damn good and well what's he's doing. There's only three ways to get rich in America. 1. Win the lotto. 2. Get born rich. 3. Become a politician and do what you're told.

He knows of whom his staff is. Hand picked open border douches.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Grassh.,

Not true.

Your 3 selections are bogus, ah, unless you're one who believes in being a perpetual victim.

Do you?

If so, I hope you appreciate that's a poor me, lefty approach to life in the U.S. or have I somehow misunderstood your message?

I started out life dreadfully, poor..

I worked hard, invested and became quite comfortable without screwing anyone over.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Grassh.,

Not true.

Your 3 selections are bogus, ah, unless you're one who believes in being a perpetual victim.

Do you?

If so, I hope you appreciate that's a poor me, lefty approach to life in the U.S. or have I somehow misunderstood your message?

I started out life dreadfully, poor..

I worked hard, invested and became quite comfortable without screwing anyone over.

Are you one of the last bones of the middle class or are you in the 1%?

Did you get any of that money from a corporation, foreign dignitary, or from a money hide Foundation?

That's the Rich for which I'm referring. You earned your money. They used you to get theirs. See the difference?

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Rush Limbaugh just spent 5 minutes on it
    However, I'm sure his audience of 20 million has about 4 Beto voters

That four, and at least one other Beto fan for each msm network, + the AP, assigned to listen ... hoping for RL to say something they can blast him for.

Top Bottom