Hurley's Gold

Better start getting offline contacts and friends...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    They WANT a war. They wouldn’t want that unless they thought they could win it.

I don’t want a war. We need to creatively outflank them and try to avoid it.

Kayt00

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 1, 2021
    North DFW
    Well the 10 geeks who know how to do this will have a great time.

BigTech owns your phone.

They can watch all your traffic and remote brick it if you go somewhere they do not like. They are already doing it for China, and other countries.
    Touche

Check and mate, guess at this point its done accept for the crying screaming and bleeding huh? It's whiskey 30, who is in?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    They WANT a war. They wouldn’t want that unless they thought they could win it.

I don’t want a war. We need to creatively outflank them and try to avoid it.

No, they want conservatives to act out irrationally giving them the excuses they need to take more freedoms.

1/6 was a beautiful late Christmas gift for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    No, they want conservatives to act out irrationally giving them the excuses they need to take more freedoms.

I don't think they had nice things planned for us regardless of whether there was mob violence or not. They had their whole BLM ANTIFA thing taking over entire cities and that was approved and OK, they even protected the rioters. No, they are going to do what they want and they want us to sit back and be well behaved little followers that do as we're told.

Dave68

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2014
    NW Houston
    I don't think they had nice things planned for us regardless of whether there was mob violence or not. They had their whole BLM ANTIFA thing taking over entire cities and that was approved and OK, they even protected the rioters. No, they are going to do what they want and they want us to sit back and be well behaved little followers that do as we're told.
    The law enforcement community will remember the summer of 2020. That’s the reason the left wants to defund the police. At some point the left will need boots on the ground to enforce their agenda. Look for a new “peoples police” to start replacing traditional law enforcement agencies.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

They couldn’t crack down on BLM/Antifa. They were/are pandering to the radical left.

Every government grasping for power needs a boogie man. Remember how conservatives (not all) cheered when the PATRIOT act was passed?

Look how they are using Covid.

Sure, they could slowly creep along so nobody gets to angry as they whittle away the constitution. If they get them a good boogie man and go after it with a chainsaw. The people who rioted and stormed in to the capital building gave them a boogie man and an excuse for a big take. They’ll piss all over themselves with joy if it happens again. Their 20 year plan will become a 2 year plan.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I had just read about Apple nuking Parler from their platform, went and shared it on Parler, now the whole site appears to be down. Was Apple able to nuke it on Android and the Web, too???

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I had just read about Apple nuking Parler from their platform, went and shared it on Parler, now the whole site appears to be down. Was Apple able to nuke it on Android and the Web, too???

No, but whoever hosts parlor could knock it out for everyone.

Or it could just be they have been flooded with traffic and the servers went down.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Word is so many people started jumping to Parler that it crashed them temporarily.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area

It's both. And yeah, "our own side" (Many of whom I disavow) have enough irrationals that they can trigger that it's gonna be easy.

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Doesn't matter if they do it in 20 years or two, the country is lost and is on it's way to becoming a commie state as long as we sit back and do nothing. That's exactly what they want and will get if nothing is done. Control all media, indoctrinate the young through schooling, they'll have their rabid communist state in no time. All hail the fearless leader!

Top Bottom