Patriot Mobile

Better start getting offline contacts and friends...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Parler Founder:

We will not cave to pressure from anti-competitive actors! We will and always have enforced our rules against violence and illegal activity. But we WONT cave to politically motivated companies and those authoritarians who hate free speech!

Finally, a true Patriot, stand and fight!
    Venture Surplus ad

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Had a Ham license when I was younger. Probably 12 or 13 when I got it. Was young and moved on in a year or so and let it expire.

Course, if it gets the the point I absolutely need one again I suspect it won’t matter much and few would be giving out there registered callsigns, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    Nellie Ohr got her ham license in the middle of the Trump dossier investigation. With a name that unique, a google search turned her up on the FCC ham database.
    (Who was she in comm with ?)

I've had my General Class license for almost 50 years now. Had to pass a 13 wpm morse code test. Could never do that again ! Also had a first class RadioTelephone license but they declared them not to be needed for anything at all since certain folks could never pass the test.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    The only problem with encryption programs is, can you trust that their program doesn't have a backdoor decrypt to it?
    Years ago, I wrote my own encyption/decryption utility and made it a shared key so the recipient had to know the key I gave them via snail mail.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Nellie Ohr got her ham license in the middle of the Trump dossier investigation. With a name that unique, a google search turned her up on the FCC ham database.
    (Who was she in comm with ?)

I've had my General Class license for almost 50 years now. Had to pass a 13 wpm morse code test. Could never do that again ! Also had a first class RadioTelephone license but they declared them not to be needed for anything at all since certain folks could never pass the test.
    Now you don't have to. No morse requirement for any license now.

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    Now you don't have to. No morse requirement for any license now.

I know !

I quit operating on the air in the 1970's due the change in civility on the ham bands. Some nasty jerks running way too much power took over. I suppose things could be better these days since VHF / repeaters have become common (some requiring paid subscriptions).

Kinda like forums are these days !

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I know !

I quit operating on the air in the 1970's due the change in civility on the ham bands. Some nasty jerks running way too much power took over. I suppose things could be better these days since VHF / repeaters have become common (some requiring paid subscriptions).

Kinda like forums are these days !

There's still some assholes on the air. Depends on the band and the area you're in. If you've ever listened in on the 2 meter repeaters in the Los Angeles area, you'd know what I mean. Or the ass-hat in Canada who used to park on 14.275 and basically owned the frequency and hated Americans.

Top Bottom