• satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    That's par for the course with him.
    He's such an entitled piece of shit!
    The lifetime politicians lately think that the American public are so stupid, and ignorant.
    He disgusts me!

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

HawkeyeSATX,

"Crazy Joe" is not only DISGUSTING but also completely SENILE.

He is simply UNFIT to be a candidate for any office, much less to become the POTUS.

satx78247
    Target Sports

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I've been following pelosi's interests in forming the commission under the 25th Amendment, and got a hint of what she's almost certainly up to. She thinks the dems are going to win the house, senate, and presidency, so she's not setting up the commission for Trump, she's doing it for Biden. Shortly after taking office, she'll invoke the commission and have biden removed and harris moves into his place. harris is an idiot who will do what she's told until it's time to have her removed, and then nasty nancy steps in to save the country. I saw an outline of this on Town Hall, and it seems to fit what the hag wants.

That is pretty close to what I think Pelosi is doing as well.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    So you have tested the intelligence of every eligible voter in our country to come upon that 50/50 percentage ratio? You are qualified to make those evaluations?

And you know how every eligible voter is going to vote?
    No but it's a pretty well established mathematical certainty that about 50% of the population is dumber than average.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

As I said previously, IF "Nanny" Pelosi, the "overage in grade DRUNK" manages to engineer getting into the WH, GOD help the USA.

ImVho, there is NOTHING so disgusting & completely CORRUPT that Pelosi would NOT happily do it.

Fwiw, I've scraped stuff off the sole of my boots, after a walk through the hog lot, that is LESS disgusting than Pelosi IS.

yours, satx

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ah, the plot thickens for Ceazy Nancy!
    She is coming up with the commission to see how else she can steal the Presidency for herself.
    She has implemented the mail in voting ballots to slow down the election process so on the 20th of January, she can be voted in by the House to be President.
    Now, she is looking into a commission about the 25th Amendment.
    I think we all need to worry about Crazy Nancy, and her schemes to become President without being elected by the people.

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    All you do is stir shit up on here all the time. Do you have a life?

Are you gullible or something? You just accept anything that is posted on a forum as being fact? And asking a question is stirring shit now?

If you really feel that I'm stirring up shit, then avail yourself of the report function. But maybe, you're the one trying to stir up shit, again!

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Do you have some sort of facts or evidence that can support that statement, or is that just your opinion?
    Did you have a problem with math in grade school or something ?

You know, you should really try to figure out some of the easy stuff by yourself.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom