• ...and so much more!
  • gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    His answer....voters DON'T DESERVE to know his position on packing the court !

Can you friggin' believe someone running for president can say that voters don't need to know his position on critical issues ? That is unbelievable.

This ranks right up there with Hilary's "basket of deplorables" comment.

He should be destroyed for this !

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-voters-deserve-packing-supreme-court
    Hurley's Gold

Last edited:

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Well, he has to make the case for removing him from office crystal clear, so he's doing his part.
    This is going to become the centerpiece of the all out assault on him for the rest of the campaign. But I think when he changed from just not willing to answer, to "the voters don't deserve to know," I think he probably crossed the line with lots of moderate democrats.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Is there any such thing as a moderate Demorat any more?!?
    Their silence about what their cohorts are doing speaks volumes!
    I know Biden has alienated the Independents, and the majority of moderates.
    How can anyone be so brain dead to vote for him!

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Is there any such thing as a moderate Demorat any more?!?
    Their silence about what their cohorts are doing speaks volumes!
    I know Biden has alienated the Independents, and the majority of moderates.
    How can anyone be so brain dead to vote for him!

Hawk

Let's call any democrat who doesn't support packing the Supreme Court and not changing the Senate filibuster rules a "moderate democrat"

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Sadly.... These numnuts ain't voting for Biden - they're voting against Trump and therefore the position of Biden/Harris on any issue is totally irrelevant.
    I do agree with you on that somewhat.

I'm not voting against Biden or for Trump.

I'm voting for what I expect will become of our government and country depending on which one wins.

I think Trump is a moron, but I'm going to vote for him because he won't be trying to eliminate the 2nd amendment, pack the supreme court, making all the illegal aliens citizens, and jacking up our taxes.

I don't care if he doesn't accomplish anything significant because he won't with the Nancy tards in majority of the house of reps.

But, his election and maintaining majority in the Senate will keep dems from screwing over this country.

So, I'm not even voting against Biden. I'm voting against the communists that are taking over the democrat party.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Biden actually hinted at an answer to this question right after Ginsburg passed away.

Oh we all know the answer to the question. We just want to see if he has the balls to say it out loud and suffer the consequences....he doesn't !

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    The premise of the American political system is that the politicians are " to work for us". I just wish that there could be a way to fire them immediately when they don't "work for us". 4 years is a long time to wait and vote someone out, and then keep doing wrong things.
    Most of the problem that has arisen is that we have the rich, doctors, and lawyers that get elected to the Senate, and House of Representatives, and are so out of touch with the average person. Too bad there isn't a way to vette these people before they get into office.
    The only real way to control this is by putting term limits on everyone in Congress.

Hawk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Oh we all know the answer to the question. We just want to see if he has the balls to say it out loud and suffer the consequences....he doesn't !

What consequences? There are no consequences for Biden to suffer. Damage has already been done. Anyone with half a brain, already knows that Biden/Harris, IF there were to win, for some weird twist of fates, that Biden won't be sitting in the White House and someone else behind the scenes will be pulling Harris' strings telling her what to do. Anyone with any common sense knows that Biden is buffoon and an idiot and doesn't take anything he says seriously anyways and wouldn't vote for him to be dog pooper collector. Those who plan on voting for Biden, really don't care what he has to say because they lack the intelligence of a turnip to begin with.

So in a nutshell, it really doesn't mean jack crap to most people, and especially to those voting for Trump anyways.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I do agree with you on that somewhat.

I'm not voting against Biden or for Trump.

I'm voting for what I expect will become of our government and country depending on which one wins.

I think Trump is a moron, but I'm going to vote for him because he won't be trying to eliminate the 2nd amendment, pack the supreme court, making all the illegal aliens citizens, and jacking up our taxes.

I don't care if he doesn't accomplish anything significant because he won't with the Nancy tards in majority of the house of reps.

But, his election and maintaining majority in the Senate will keep dems from screwing over this country.

So, I'm not even voting against Biden. I'm voting against the communists that are taking over the democrat party.
    And I agree with you as well for the most part. That Trump has personality "issues" is beyond reproach. That his desire to protect what makes the U.S. the best country on planet earth is readily evident. He's got my vote.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    His answer....voters DON'T DESERVE to know his position on packing the court !

Can you friggin' believe someone running for president can say that voters don't need to know his position on critical issues ? That is unbelievable.

This ranks right up there with Hilary's "basket of deplorables" comment.

He should be destroyed for this !

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-voters-deserve-packing-supreme-court

For us, that is an answer. We already know the answer.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Anyone with any common sense knows that Biden is buffoon and an idiot and doesn't take anything he says seriously anyways and wouldn't vote for him to be dog pooper collector.
    Well that pretty much eliminates about 50% of the population because he will win about 50% of the votes.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Well that pretty much eliminates about 50% of the population because he will win about 50% of the votes.

So you have tested the intelligence of every eligible voter in our country to come upon that 50/50 percentage ratio? You are qualified to make those evaluations?

And you know how every eligible voter is going to vote?

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    I've been following pelosi's interests in forming the commission under the 25th Amendment, and got a hint of what she's almost certainly up to. She thinks the dems are going to win the house, senate, and presidency, so she's not setting up the commission for Trump, she's doing it for Biden. Shortly after taking office, she'll invoke the commission and have biden removed and harris moves into his place. harris is an idiot who will do what she's told until it's time to have her removed, and then nasty nancy steps in to save the country. I saw an outline of this on Town Hall, and it seems to fit what the hag wants.

Top Bottom