• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    The only hole involved here has nothing to do with guns. I thought the Democrats gave up on this ludicrous phrase ten years ago but the Potato is now running it up the flagpole along with his rainbow banner.

Reading this it struck me that we are no officially all "Unlicensed Dealers" and personally responsible for thousands of gun deaths.

Funny, there is no mention of the 10,000+ arrests of convicted felons for firearms related offenses that are discharged by the Cook County prosecutors office every year; an action that is repeated in almost every large city in the nation controlled by the Democrats. Wonder why Potato does not make it a federal crime for DAs to refuse to prosecute convicted felons for repeat firearms violations?

The clown show continues....

Lynx Defense

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    The only hole involved here has nothing to do with guns. I thought the Democrats gave up on this ludicrous phrase ten years ago but the Potato is now running it up the flagpole along with his rainbow banner.

Reading this it struck me that we are no officially all "Unlicensed Dealers" and personally responsible for thousands of gun deaths.

Funny, there is no mention of the 10,000+ arrests of convicted felons for firearms related offenses that are discharged by the Cook County prosecutors office every year; an action that is repeated in almost every large city in the nation controlled by the Democrats. Wonder why Potato does not make it a federal crime for DAs to refuse to prosecute convicted felons for repeat firearms violations?

Because those "poor, misbegotten, souls" (the convicted felons with firearms) are not responsible for what they did. The DAs have to go after responsible people to show that they are not biased.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Sorry....

Top Bottom