• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    I saw a bit of this on the so called news. News = LOL.

Anyway, the news person mentioned TEXAS and one of your R politicos but I did not get to hear or see the entire snippet of the news.

I have not had on the boob tube for several days shy of maybe 5 MINUTES here or there. I have been busy with other things and I finished reading some VERY THICK political books one more time before gifting them to a friend.

Gun Control = PEOPLE Control!

Old Lady Cate

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    'bidet' isn't responsible for this garbage....see obama/susan rice, valerie jarrett...they are THE puppet masters.
    THROW in the Clintons and the wife called JILL.

SHE should be held for ELDER ABUSE seeing how effed up her husband is in ALL ways!

BUT OBAMA, Susan, Valerie, the D and R NEO CONS ala PNAC supporters on the national and international levels are IN ON THIS TOO.

That LIST is very long, many more NAMES, including some SEE EYE A and FBI crooked retired and working agents.

NOT all of them are crooked but many of them were and STILL are.

They give more of a rat's @@@ when it comes to the Ukraine, Israel, and a TON of other countries worldwide than they CARE ABOUT or choose to DEFEND OUR OWN COUNTRY and our own citizens and HONEST/LEGAL immigrants.

They want to DISARM us yet give arms and money to that piece of dung aka President Z, Genocide BIBI, etc. USING OUR TAX MONEY!

They continue to do this for their own MONEY LAUNDERING DEALS and tons more.

Take care and have a nice spring.

Cate

Last edited:

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    " the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives will require anyone “engaged in the business” of selling guns at a profit to register as a federally licensed firearms dealer and run background criminal and mental health checks on buyers."

This is the current law/rule.

THIS is true!

Old Lady Cate

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    That snippet of news that I saw had a BRADY dot org rep on and SHE STATED that they want to outlaw ALL private sales, etc. Bla, bla and more BS.

Plus somewhere else on the WWWeb - they had ANOTHER news piece, again, where THEY - THE ATF (?) and some STATES do not want to honor CCW licensed people and want them to be checked ALL OVER AGAIN when it comes to buying a firearm from an FFL dealer.

Some states ALREADY CHANGED their laws (WA state? Etc.?) where your CCW LICENSE used to mean something but NOT NOW when you bought a gun and did not have to WAIT for the NICS check - many of those states changed their GUN LAWS. So you have to wait while the NICS telephone line may be VERY BUSY or not working or whatever else is going on. Oregon had some of those issues too from what I can remember several years ago. I could be wrong there too.

Anyway, when it comes down to IT - the powers that be do NOT WANT PRIVATE SALES TO EXIST and that is nothing new.

Plus many of them including RED and purple states CHANGED THEIR LAWS on age, red flag laws, etc. when BIG MOUTH TRUMP went on and on at that famous WHITE HOUSE MEETING with the now dead DIANE F. looking like she was going to have an orgasm with dumb @@@ TRUMP'S GUN ideas when it came to GUNS like TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, ETC.

I have watched that 10 times or more - LIVE off of the boob tube and online = the ENTIRE MEETING from the White House with ALL of the people involved including DUMB @@@ TRUMP and with HIS IDEAS on GUNS and the Constitution.

The STATES already had LAWS ON THE BOOKS when it came to MANY GUN ISSUES, etc. But oh no, here comes TRUMP and AFTER THAT MEETING you had MANY R GOVERNORS and RED states WANT TO FOLLOW HIM and whatever HE WANTED including with some R people in power here in Montana.

I kept that letter from another piece of dung R in power, years ago, spoke and wrote about it and SHARED IT. I finally shredded it.

I spoke about it HERE in the past too.

GUN CONTROL = PEOPLE CONTROL!

Old Lady Cate

Last edited:

red442joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2022
    Michigan
    On a Meatchicken forum, some crazy greek got a visit from AFT.
    He sells a LOT of guns....after he tries them and decides he wants something else.
    Sells them at deep discounts, so much so, when he posts about a new grail-gun that he always wanted, people call dibs for first shot at buying.
    Selling at a profit is part of the definition of dealer.
    AFT is so fucking stupid they drool over the chance to shoot his dog for being an unlicensed dealer, they can't see he sells everything at a BIG loss.
    All AFT creeps are stupid.
    This is ALL about ending private transfers.

Joe

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    King Biden thus decrees from hence forward...a rule.

"The new rule is the latest in a series of unilateral steps the Biden administration has taken to tighten gun laws"

The president is weakening a Right of the People, enumerated in the 2nd Amendment, with a rule.

Congress doesn't make Laws anymore, nor declare War. We have rules and actions.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    The Department of Justice (“Department”) proposes amending Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (“ATF”) regulations to implement the provisions of the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act (“BSCA”), effective June 25, 2022, that broaden the definition of when a person is considered “engaged in the business” as a dealer in firearms other than a gunsmith or pawnbroker. This proposed rule incorporates the BSCA's definition of “predominantly earn a profit,” creates a stand-alone definition of “terrorism,” and amends the definitions of “principal objective of livelihood and profit” and “engaged in the business” to ensure each conforms with the BSCA's statutory changes and can be relied upon by the public. The proposed rule also clarifies what it means for a person to be “engaged in the business” of dealing in firearms, and to have the intent to “predominantly earn a profit” from the sale or disposition of firearms. In addition, it clarifies the term “dealer,” including how that term applies to auctioneers, and defines the term “responsible person.” These proposed changes would assist persons in understanding when they are required to have a license to deal in firearms. Consistent with the Gun Control Act (“GCA”) and existing regulations, the proposed rule also defines the term “personal collection” to clarify when persons are not “engaged in the business” because they make only occasional sales to enhance a personal collection, or for a hobby, or if the firearms they sell are all or part of a personal collection. This proposed rule further addresses the lawful ways in which former licensees, and responsible persons acting on behalf of such licensees, may liquidate business inventory upon revocation or other termination of their license. Finally, the proposed rule clarifies that a licensee transferring a firearm to another licensee must do so by following the verification and recordkeeping procedures instead of using a Firearms Transaction Record, ATF Form 4473.

Verified Icon
    Docket ID
    ATF-2023-0002

Number of Comments Posted to this Docket

More Details

Number of Comments Received

More Details

• RIN
      1140-AA58

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    The only hole involved here has nothing to do with guns. I thought the Democrats gave up on this ludicrous phrase ten years ago but the Potato is now running it up the flagpole along with his rainbow banner.

Reading this it struck me that we are no officially all "Unlicensed Dealers" and personally responsible for thousands of gun deaths.

Funny, there is no mention of the 10,000+ arrests of convicted felons for firearms related offenses that are discharged by the Cook County prosecutors office every year; an action that is repeated in almost every large city in the nation controlled by the Democrats. Wonder why Potato does not make it a federal crime for DAs to refuse to prosecute convicted felons for repeat firearms violations?

The clown show continues....

Again this is about them making us their subjects.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom