• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tony2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2013
    Magnolia
    Häagen-Dazs is better than anything that Blue Bell will ever produce. If I'm going to treat myself to mass produced ice cream, I'll pay for a pint of Häagen-Dazs for what you would pay for a half gallon of Blue Bell. And when I buy a pint of Häagen-Dazs for $3+, it won't contain any of that preservative, artificial flavor, or chemical crap that Blue Bell has in it.

Blasphemy
    Target Sports

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Häagen-Dazs is better than anything that Blue Bell will ever produce. If I'm going to treat myself to mass produced ice cream, I'll pay for a pint of Häagen-Dazs for what you would pay for a half gallon of Blue Bell. And when I buy a pint of Häagen-Dazs for $3+, it won't contain any of that preservative, artificial flavor, or chemical crap that Blue Bell has in it.

Who let the commie in?

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    You shut your mouth!

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Saw this news as I was eating a bowl of mint chocolate chip. I sent my kid out to buy some since I was sick. He said that Krogers was cleared out and found some at Walgreens. The whole family was mid bowl as the news broke. Well actually the 10 year old didn't eat any. The boy gets it all if we all die.

Steve

Lol

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Guess we found the yankee.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    When I woke up early this morning. The force was telling someone compared hagen-ass ice cream to Blue Bell. I woke up in a cold sweat.

Even my dogs were barking. Cats pissed off.

Who the hell said something about hagen-ass, thats fortified with Hillary Clinton's butt hair?

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    5438657338_cee7138a97_z.png

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    :argue: Y'all are ruining my thread :crash:

If it ain't Blue Bell, it's Ben n Jerry's. May as well be fattening to the hilt, right? ;)

Phoneguy

Proud American and Infidel since 1968
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2013
    North Ft Worth
    Man, you guys are brutal. While I did live in Connecticut for 22 years, my first 24 were in Texas. I hated every second living up there in New England but the wife, who is from them parts... you know. Those places up there do not have Blue Bell. And while I remember Blue Bell being very good back in the day, especially the Buttered Pecan, the Häagen-Dazs is superior. I don't want to eat cellulose gum or HFCS while I'm eating ice cream. Therefore I don't eat Blue Bell. I eat Häagen-Dazs. I also don't like the 1911 style handgun. :p
    Go Cowboys.

Top Bottom