• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SYMWAFA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Got my Bodhi and belt yesterday. Great stuff! The holster is really well made, excellent boning. It's very comfortable, and was from the moment I put it on.

No pics yet, but it's a dead ringer for what's on her website. The belt is just as nice as the holster.

Get one before Monica wakes up and realizas that she's GIVING this stuff away at her current prices! Seriously, this is quality leather; I am impressed.
    Capitol Armory ad

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    Got my Bodhi and belt yesterday. Great stuff! The holster is really well made, excellent boning. It's very comfortable, and was from the moment I put it on.

No pics yet, but it's a dead ringer for what's on her website. The belt is just as nice as the holster.

Get one before Monica wakes up and realizas that she's GIVING this stuff away at her current prices! Seriously, this is quality leather; I am impressed.

She has some gorgeous stuff on her website... I'm liking that she's a TGT member and that I've heard so many good things about her on here... I might just be giving her a call when I finally find the right carry...

Top Bottom