• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Initial reports are it's not a false flag. He's a Native American Trump supporter.
    I'm not trying to insult you , but reports usually don't report it being a false flag.
    They are covert operations and rarely 100% proven because of their nature

Just think on this question: Who does this narrative support with only 2 weeks till the election?
    Who will look bad and give the press lots of fodder for piling on?

Those stickers are very neatly put on there and don't look sun faded.
    It's all wrapped up and packaged too neatly for me to not be suspect.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Stickers are most likely A vinyl wrap of some kind that is why they are stright and not faded. One batch even matches a shirt he wore to a Trump rally. Was posted on ar15 place.

Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    From reading some of his LinkedIn stuff, I'm thinking he's actually Pinoy.

Anyway, "Hispanic" is not a race. Sammy Sosa is Hispanic and he's Black--clearly. There are white Hispanics too. Being "Latino" or "Hispanic" is an ethnicity and NOT a race.

Oh, wow. You have never been to the State of New Mexico have you? The Hispanics in Southern New Mexico refer to themselves as Latino/Latina. The Hispanics of Northern New Mexico declare themselves Spanish. And when the two meet, stand by and watch heated arguments ensue. But, you are right, in the since that there is every shade of Hispanic under the sun from, Black, Asian, and White. The Asians, whether of Japanese descent, or Chinese are always called "Chinos" in Spanish. Hispanic society tends to be racist. The darker you are, the less valued you are. Point in fact, I was working with a Black partner, whose Spanish wasn't that well. There was a drunken party on the other side of the river. Mexican Nationals having a party and screwing around, and he became concerned and called me over to figure out what is going on. I told them, they were having a party and were drunk. A man was in the middle of the river, and said, the White "Official" could marry his sister, but not the "Negro feo" or "Ugly black." Then began a chorus of Negro Feo by all the drunks. He, not knowing Spanish well, but thinking he heard the "N" word, asked me for a translation. I asked him if he really wanted the translation. He insisted, and I told him. He declared, "Those motherfuckers!" With a month or two he quit and went to work for the Dallas PD, as he couldn't put up with the racism from the other side, or frankly from the U.S. side of the Laredo Border.

Now, if you want to discuss racial types, chew on this for awhile. Judaism is both a religion and a race. We come in all different shades and colors. Being spread out all over the world and intermarrying it happened. Look at the IDF, everything from black, to blonde and blue eyed. I come from a Germanic type of Judaism for the most part, the part that didn't carry the OPMD gene. However on my mother's side she shared on the Autosomal Dominant part of my DNA, from one part of my mother's ancestry, there are five Jewish ancestors on her side, and one from my father's side. Typically called "Bukharan" sometimes mistaken for "Dark German," but is not the case. Interestingly enough it manifests harder on men than women. My sister doesn't want to know. I am lighter skinned than my sister, who some people would think she is just tanned with brown eyes. I got hazel for fun, I guess, if they worked worth a damn.

So, in my case it can be a race and religion. I don't follow the religion. My Star of David I like to wear around my neck contains a cross for a reason. I am expressing race, and religion simultaneously. Racially, I have a lot of Jewish background. Those that didn't emigrate to the United States prior to the 1940's ended up in the Shoa (holocaust). Now, with my hazel eyes, and brown hair, no one would guess. And mixing in with my wife that produced blonde blue eyed kids, like her, you wouldn't know that I brought a lot of Jewish to the table on my part. So, appearance and racial type can be deceiving. What I can't hide is what that gene pool did to me by giving me OPMD off the chart by about the time I was 43. The genetic time bomb went off early and hard because of the Bukharan gene that was passed down. My mother has some, she can't smile without forcing it and looking creepy and neither can I. I have tried to practice in front of a mirror to bring an expressionlessly mask to try to have it express emotion. It is irritating, when you don't have an expression, and people paint their own canvas on it.

I had a guy pass by my office and ask me why I was angry. I explained I wasn't. By the third time he said that, I had the same blank expression, and told him the third inquiry did make me mad.

Had I knew I had this genetic "time bomb" in me, I would have never had children. Now, they have a 50/50 chance of getting screwed, and that eats at me every day. My daughter seems fine, but I worry about my son. My daughter is the spitting image of my wife, but my son, seems like my type of personality, more introspective. However, worse than that, he is unable to interact in any social situation appropriately. Someone says "Good Morning" to him, you might as well not have said a word.
    The Conservative "Termite"

Last edited:

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    I'm not trying to insult you , but reports usually don't report it being a false flag.
    They are covert operations and rarely 100% proven because of their nature

Just think on this question: Who does this narrative support with only 2 weeks till the election?
    Who will look bad and give the press lots of fodder for piling on?

Those stickers are very neatly put on there and don't look sun faded.
    It's all wrapped up and packaged too neatly for me to not be suspect.

We'll have to see what comes out but I'm sticking with a crazy Trump supporter for now. I get that we may never know but it seems more likely it's a crazy that likes Trump.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Yep. Lotta people in the country and some of them are batshit.

From what I saw on Shapiro, this guy has one hell of a history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    So Trumps FBI is taking part in a false flag campaign against the right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    who said the FBI was in on it? I don’t think they had anything to do with this
    But, do you think that all of the FBI is magically on Trump’s team now?

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Left nut, right nut.
    Both, deez nuts

upload_2018-10-26_19-55-38.png

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Reading the actual complaint, so far he's charged with interstate transportation of explosives, not manufacturing an explosive device. Still not sure these things were actually capable of detonating.

Keep seeing "explosive like substance" bantered about?
    That could be fertilizer (AN -ammonium nitrate) from Lowes,
    Which is not going to explode by itself.
    Something ain't being fessed up to...

Top Bottom