• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    Curious that people still actually read. Lived many years before the net so I HAD to read; ALOT... Appreciate seeing one of my favored authors mentioned. Even more so as I just found these two yesterday while consolidating dusty boxes as ever.

Leadership Secrets of the Rogue Warrior - Richard Marcinko.

It was with another old favorite...

Seven Habits of Highly Effective People - Steven Covey

I met Marcinko briefly at a SpecOps convention, Alexandria VA in 1997. VERY quietly impressive. And I taught Covey Leadership classes for half a dozen years back then.

Sadly, when I came to Houston in 2007 for a job with an reknown international maritime agency it was 'strongly' suggested I take both off my shelf as they weren't 'popular' with upper management. I still HIGHLY recommend both for their timeless, no nonsence validity,

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Curious that people still actually read. Lived many years before the net so I HAD to read; ALOT... Appreciate seeing one of my favored authors mentioned. Even more so as I just found these two yesterday while consolidating dusty boxes as ever.

Leadership Secrets of the Rogue Warrior - Richard Marcinko.

It was with another old favorite...

Seven Habits of Highly Effective People - Steven Covey

I met Marcinko briefly at a SpecOps convention, Alexandria VA in 1997. VERY quietly impressive. And I taught Covey Leadership classes for half a dozen years back then.

Sadly, when I came to Houston in 2007 for a job with an reknown international maritime agency it was 'strongly' suggested I take both off my shelf as they weren't 'popular' with upper management. I still HIGHLY recommend both for their timeless, no nonsence validity,

I have and read all of the ROUGE WARRIOR books by Richard Marcinko.

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    The "Methodical" series from Rebekah Roth. Fascinating.

If you ever wondered the truth behind 911 she has it pretty well figured out. Read all 5 books straight through.

Reactions: gll

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    So, were we told lies about what really happened?
    We already knew that but yea, all of it. You wouldn't believe. I know everyone has looked at it all these years and theres a ton of conspiracy crap out there but her background, research, and team conclusions absolutely blew my mind.

Example....They actually located met and identified face to face the pilot, of flight 11 that hit one of the towers, in Vancouver under witness protection.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    New author I'm reading Robert Galbraith, about a private investigator in England Comoran Strike.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom