• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Waiting for the game to finish updates and stuff.

Tonight might be a late night. If anybody else has it, my Steam ID is m_sage.
    ARJ Defense ad

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Yeah, I just got done for playing it almost 3 hours. It's good.

At least as funny as the first one. Already seems like we've had more boss fights, too. What's funny is playing this with people who you played the first game with. There's some learning curve because they've changed the way the menus are laid out and stuff, but otherwise the tactics are almost the same. We've got a Syren/Assassin/Commando group going. One will disable mean enemies, the other throws his turret out so we have fire going out constantly and I wind up using Decepti0n to flank.

The only deaths so far were when the Canuck in the group drove a car off a cliff. Glad I wasn't in it!

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Hmmm.. I might have to pick this game up for Xbox.. looks like a fun one. Canucks are terrible drivers in reality.. no surprise there...

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'll add you when I get home. If you have Teamspeak, I've got a server.
    Hmmm.. I might have to pick this game up for Xbox.. looks like a fun one. Canucks are terrible drivers in reality.. no surprise there...Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2
    PC. XBox is for kids. :p

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    I'll add you when I get home. If you have Teamspeak, I've got a server.PC. XBox is for kids. :p

Psshh... whutchu talkin' 'bout..?

I dont want to have to upgrade my computer... but all I would need is a good graphics card I guess.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    Borderlands 1 was awesome until they made that patch that stole all my modded superweapons. Bastards.

Will buy Borderlands 2.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Noooooooo... step away from the box! This is a first-person shooter - only mouse/keyboard need apply...

As for the keyboard you could use this instead Razer Nostromo gaming keypad supplants Belkin's n52te Speedpad, does it proud -- Engadget. I highly recommend it.

Worth it. PC is the only way to play.

Im a big fan of the xbox controller... Ive tried a few pc games and it is just not the same for me. I find the manipulation of the game to be awkward in many instances.

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    I used mouse & keyboard playing HALO on Xbox.....never could get used to the controllers.

Yeah it took me a little while to get used to the Nostromo but once I did it was night and day. The advantage is that the Nostromo keyboard acts just like the WASD keys on your normal keyboard but you also have the 8-way thumb switch that I use to switch between weapons rather than taking my fingers off the movement keys in order to do so. It's lightning fast and I can switch weapons while simultaneously strafing side to side or even running forward or backward. I used to play in a Counterstrike Clan waaaay back in the day and they all used Nostromos.

Uh-oh I can hear the die-hards now... "these guys are mall-ninjas pretending they know how to shoot REAL guns..." LOL.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Yeah it took me a little while to get used to the Nostromo but once I did it was night and day. The advantage is that the Nostromo keyboard acts just like the WASD keys on your normal keyboard but you also have the 8-way thumb switch that I use to switch between weapons rather than taking my fingers off the movement keys in order to do so. It's lightning fast and I can switch weapons while simultaneously strafing side to side or even running forward or backward. I used to play in a Counterstrike Clan waaaay back in the day and they all used Nostromos.

Uh-oh I can hear the die-hards now... "these guys are mall-ninjas pretending they know how to shoot REAL guns..." LOL.

No, I used a regular mouse & keyboard like I am on right now.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Haven't downloaded the game yet but I'll second the review of the Nostromo. I used to pay my bills with competitive gaming and this was the sweetest rig on the market. Between my Nostromo and Naga mouse I'm set.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1qwerty
    Top Bottom