• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    I only have wireless.. wireds are cheap though. Would that actually work? I'm fully ignorant to pc gaming.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2
    The x box controller I have plugs into a USB port. You can set the game to work with the controller.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Just as long as you know that someone using a basic mouse is going to get on target much faster and be way more accurate.There's a reason consoles don't share servers with PCs...
    M_Sage is this you?{YBBS}SageThat's the name I get when I search you on Steam... just want to make sure I add the right person.
    Yep, that's me!

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Just as long as you know that someone using a basic mouse is going to get on target much faster and be way more accurate.There's a reason consoles don't share servers with PCs...

Fair enough. I need a graphics card now.. My dog knocked over my tower and broke a couple of the VGA output pins connecting to my motherboard.. my screen color is ORANGE... like the skanks on jersey shore..

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    What kind of card slot do you have? I have a spare card that should be able to run Borderlands. It'll be near the minimum requirements, but it aught to work.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    What kind of card slot do you have? I have a spare card that should be able to run Borderlands. It'll be near the minimum requirements, but it aught to work.

Ill have to check but I think I've got one open standard PCI slot. Its a compact desktop, so there is not much room to begin with. Operating Windows 7.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    What, on the dam mission? That one's a ball buster toward the end. I don't know if I can handle that one without friends.

Get a BUNCH of "longbow sticky mirv" grenades (preferably explosive or corrosive) and dump them all at the feet of the W4RD3N at the beginning of the encounter then break out rockets launchers and dump them all at its feet as well. That's how I did it without help :)

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Did it solo with the Gunzerker. Had two corrosive guns with big magazines. Basically stood in front of it and beat it down with critical hits.

And Tediore weapons rock. Especially Tediore rocket launchers! Instead of throwing the weapon like a grenade (like all the other Tediore guns), it fires off like another rocket, just less accurate. Most awesome weapon ever!

...Except for those belt-fed "E guns". Doooooooood.

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    Did it solo with the Gunzerker. Had two corrosive guns with big magazines. Basically stood in front of it and beat it down with critical hits.

And Tediore weapons rock. Especially Tediore rocket launchers! Instead of throwing the weapon like a grenade (like all the other Tediore guns), it fires off like another rocket, just less accurate. Most awesome weapon ever!

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like the game is a little stingy with the blue, purple, and orange items? I distinctly remember getting more high-quality gear from the first game. I'm on playthrough 2 and it's still slim pickin's. I've only seen one E-gun the whole game .

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin

My fav now is a shotgun that does bonus explosive damage.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like the game is a little stingy with the blue, purple, and orange items? I distinctly remember getting more high-quality gear from the first game. I'm on playthrough 2 and it's still slim pickin's. I've only seen one E-gun the whole game .

Get some Golden keys!

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio

Hit the slot machines. I've picked up tons of the rarer loot from them.

Not all of it is better than even white stuff, but eh. Depending on the character, Bandit is my favorite a lot of the time.

Top Bottom