1f64f.png
    Military Camp

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    I am not usually a praying man but am saying a prayer for your either, but when something like this is so close to home, I find myself talking to myself, or someone/something more often.

I am not usually a praying man but am saying a prayer for your son now. Also am sending well wishes for him making a full and speedy revovery.

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    Not sure what happened with my reply. What I meant to say was that not being a normally praying man either, when someone or something strikes so close to home, I find myself talking to myself or someone or something, more often.
    Thank you for your thoughts for my friend.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    Y'all are good people. The grands are in bed and I'll get them to school tomorrow morning. Not sure what the weekend holds. My other DIL & son will be helping out, too .
    This is when family steps-up.

I need to make a quick trip home over the weekend. As trivial as it may seem, they're logging along the back boundary of my property, and I'm a bit concerned about what I may find when I get home.

I'm the first to buy a 2x4 at Lowe's, but it gets personal when you see, and hear, the logging "process" in your back yard.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Y'all are good people. The grands are in bed and I'll get them to school tomorrow morning. Not sure what the weekend holds. My other DIL & son will be helping out, too .

I need to make a quick trip home over the weekend. As trivial as it may seem, they're logging along the back boundary of my property, and I'm a bit concerned about what I may find when I get home.

I'm the first to buy a 2x4 at Lowe's, but it gets personal when you see, and hear, the logging "process" in your back yard.
    I agree. You gotta keep your eyes on some people. Wouldn't be the first time loggers logged trees off the wrong property. Happens more than many people think it happens, and LE take that shit pretty seriously too in catching the culprits that do the illegal logging. Theft of resources is what I think the call it. Depending upon how much the take, it usually ends up being felony charges for the theft.

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon

You have much to do right now, and I think you can rest assured that many of us are in prayer for your family each day. Take care of yourself and your business, too.

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Thank y'all. Visited with him today and he is pretty sore from the "spinal tap" yesterday. He is upbeat, easily confused, and has to search for words. ENT and Neuro are meeting with him in the morning to review the plan.

Meanwhile, the 9 yo and 6 yo are with me, at my g/f's house near Baytown.

I have good neighbors and they are watching my place until all this calms down and I get back home.

Thanks for all the prayers and offers to help.
    Continued thoughts and prayers!

Top Bottom