• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    Still being monitored in ICU, but things seem good. It is nasty and wet here and I'm waiting a while before I head to the hospital.

I'm staying about 40 minutes from the hospital and the trip here last night, in the dark and drizzle, reminded me of two things:

1. I am no longer used to driving in Houston traffic, especially at night when the roads are wet.

2. There are a lot of idiots on the roads!

I'll update y'all when I hate more info.

tshan17

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2021
    Arizona
    I'm not going into details because this has already been a long haul.

My vet and LEO son is scheduled for surgery next week. I'm in Houston taking care of grandkids and doing what I can.

A bad "jump' in '05 and a recent auto crash have resulted in the discovery of a Cranio-Spinal Leakage due to multiple basal scull fractures. It explains a lot in regard to behaviors and memory lapses....

They will be going through the back of the skull. ENT & Neuros will be on the team.

I'm usually private and guarded about family things, but this is my eldest (37, yes, I'm old) and we've been through a lot together - to say the least.

Your prayers would be appreciated.
    I will say prayers for your son and your family during my Rosary today.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    Out of ICU and craving something easy to chew - Taco Bell soft tacos! I took that as a good sign and picked it up for him. That should get things "moving". His sense of taste and smell is impaired, but will hopefully improve.

He is still in considerable pain but has been up and walking as much as they will allow.

Top Bottom